Mirko Vučinić (255 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
First there was Amauri then we had Diego, Krasic and now we have Vucinic. He might show some moments of class every now and again but overall the sooner we replace him with someone truely WC the better. We've wasted too much time and money on players who are all fart and no shit.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Maybe because he is given too much defensive duties in a 4-3-3. He should only concentrate on the offensive part and linking up with Marchisio/Matri which he did well earlier in the season. I know he can do better, benching him won't do him any good and Conte knows this.
having duties and fullfilling them is two separate things.
last time i saw him really track back was a good few month ago, so it can't be the defending that does stop him from giving a fuck about us

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
1st place in loss of possession due to a mistake/poor control
2nd place in losing control of the ball by being tackled by an opponent
at serie a
:sergio: get off your ass mirko :shutup:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
as my dad said "fuck him, managed to score 4 goals and miss 100 chances"..but i'm glad he scored eventually, without him in this shitty line up there were no one else to score. dp is giving this guy class from the bench.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
In a Juve shirt of course.

---------- Post added 07.03.2012 at 20:29 ----------

Half the times he lost the ball was because he had to try the impossible alone, there was absolutely no movement around him.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK ALL YOU FUCKING BULLSHIT FANS

MIRKO :tuttosport: Our saviour :delpiero:
It's the flavor of the month to hate on Vucinic. He's performing below his usual standards, but given the team's movement around him we're getting an almost Krasic-esque situation with him. Every attack runs through him, people stand still and the maggots on this forum bitch when he tries to create something out of nothing.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,620
    Overall terrible performance, somehow managed to score a lovely goal. Hopefully it'll do wonders for his confidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 254)