Mirko Vučinić (15 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Right he's our problem.
Neither is Bonucci, right?

Even if he had put in decent performances, it wouldn't have been excusable to have scored only three goals thus far but problem is he actually can't perform at all. What annoys me the most is that he doesn't give a damn. Never tries to get a lost ball, never seems to care about what's going on the pitch. This would have been easier to digest if he had been a slightly better player but he has been not.

May 22, 2007
Pathetic, disgusting, I didn't think it was possible to hate a Juve player.

Highlight of his game:

He gets the ball. He runs towards Chievo's goal. Bradley is a few meters behind him. Bradley reaches him. Bradley takes the ball. Bradley starts running towards the middle of the pitch. He is almost in Juve's half. Vucinic is still sitting on the pitch looking around.
As soon as he picked up possession, I knew he wasn't looking to pass that ball to anyone. I found it equally annoying each time he lost possession stupidly though. Every time he lost it he started walking, not just that time.

He gave it away to Chievo before they scored.

Maybe I was in denial, I don't know..
Maybe, because every so often he'd step up and pull off a great goal against Inter or something and then everyone would get horny, before going off the radar for another month or two.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
was really poor today, was playing solo after the first 10 mins of the match.
Been poor for two months. Contributes nothing to our end product. Hes too inconsistent and ordinary to deserve the starting shirt week in and week out. Disgusting mentality too.

---------- Post added 04.03.2012 at 03:29 ----------

Hmm, I wonder what the commenst would be like here if Del Piero didn't miss that sexy assist he gave him.
They'd be the same. Moves like that mean nothing seeing his attitude towards the team who run around like dogs and he selfishly keeps possession only to lose it and nor even try to win it back. Shocking really. I'd trade this guy for Rossi in a heartbeat.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
They'd be the same. Moves like that mean nothing seeing his attitude towards the team who run around like dogs and he selfishly keeps possession only to lose it and nor even try to win it back. Shocking really. I'd trade this guy for Rossi in a heartbeat.
I'd trade you for a dead dog.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
As soon as he picked up possession, I knew he wasn't looking to pass that ball to anyone. I found it equally annoying each time he lost possession stupidly though. Every time he lost it he started walking, not just that time.

He gave it away to Chievo before they scored.
Yep, he had Matri(?) in an open space at that occasion but he didn't pass the ball. I wouldn't blame him for the goal though, there were at least 8 more players who could have prevented the goal after Vucinic lost the ball.

May 22, 2007
Yep, he had Matri(?) in an open space at that occasion but he didn't pass the ball. I wouldn't blame him for the goal though, there were at least 8 more players who could have prevented the goal after Vucinic lost the ball.
Oh yes I was pointing out he gives the ball away a lot, more than any others. Second worst in the league for turnovers according to whoscored.com, oddly enough behind the other Montenegrin Jojo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)