Mirko Vučinić (170 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
:agree: how people defend him is beyond me
i wanna skype with filip tonight to tell me what the heck sees at him that's so great? what did he do? why isn't dp starting instead of him? everyone can see that he isn't on form. when matri was on on a cold streak he played quag. why can't he do this with mirko?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Pathetic, disgusting, I didn't think it was possible to hate a Juve player.

Highlight of his game:

He gets the ball. He runs towards Chievo's goal. Bradley is a few meters behind him. Bradley reaches him. Bradley takes the ball. Bradley starts running towards the middle of the pitch. He is almost in Juve's half. Vucinic is still sitting on the pitch looking around.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Your absolutely shit Mirko, if Marotta had any balls he'd ship your ass off in the summer, you add absolutely nothing to this team, you don't even show up in the 'big' games that you were famous for.

Can't believe we paid 15m for this chump

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It's sad to say that even Borriello is more worthy of a starting spot than Vucinic these days. I hope I can see Quag-Matri from now on.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This guy deserves to ve sitting next to Krasuc in the stands. It's one thing to be off form, he doesn't even fucking try. Lost the ball twice in key ares in the second half and dint bother chasing it to win it back. Disgusting. And pathetic.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Are u comparing this guy to Krasic?!

Krasic at least for 6 months was world class,he sucked every single game he plalyed (Only against Milan @home,did well)

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
i read this forum for a few years now and i registered just to comment on this thread about this ''football player'' called crapko vucinic

why the hell is he plajin for JUVENTUS ???
he plays every fckin game like we are 10 in front
he is WALKING down the pitch like he is fckin retarded with a dildo in his butt
i hate this guy more than amauri and he is only a few months in JUVENTUS

BAD ,very BAD player this guy is

shame

DEL PIERO must warm the bench
and this monkey can play

:sick:

FORZA JUVE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)