Mirko Vučinić (19 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yeah he is too wasteful and not reliable because of blowing hot and cold and these past matches he played he's been mostly cold. But just him being on the pitch makes us better and all it comes down to is we don't have a better player then him atm.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'm not really a fan. If Conte insists on not playing Del Piero, Vucinic has to play. He's the only one who links between the midfield and the attackers.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he still doesn't convince me...it's like he doesn't play with his heart, with passion. he got the skills, and the ways to do it but he looks so uninspired

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
We have to finish the season with what we have but Juve really do need to replace him with a much better player. Vucinic is not a player to rely on at all.
He's very sexy player from time to time, but I agree 100% with you, he can't be relied to bring good performences match to match.

Hopefully we will bring in someone who will replace him. Such player having on rotation is very useful.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He almost complete good passes, almost makes great plays, almost scores, almost a good player.

None is better than him, though. Unfortunately. Quagliarella is overrated and too self-centered.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
We weren't creating shit until he came on. And he almost always has to play on the side where he has to create things for himself while Quag and Matri get fed the ball in the 18 yard box, inches from the keeper and people sing their praises for touching/deflecting the ball in the net.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Never been a particularly big fan of this player, for all of the reasons that are continually expressed on the forum... primarily his inconsistency and body language.

But at this point in time, he should be playing from the start - especially in matches like these; he has qualities that our forwards are woefully short on. Defenders respect his ability, and unfortunately we have very few players with his composure and technique.

Ideally, we need a new player for each of those 3 attacking roles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)