Mirko Vučinić (271 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
:lol: Vucinic..... near the end when the referee blew the throw in against Vucinic he yelled at the assistant referee " Jebem ti familiju!! Jel cujesh?? Jebem ti ja familiju" which means " I fuck your family!!! You hear??? I fuck your family!!" Me and my mum loled so hard....

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
:lol: Vucinic..... near the end when the referee blew the throw in against Vucinic he yelled at the assistant referee " Jebem ti familiju!! Jel cujesh?? Jebem ti ja familiju" which means " I fuck your family!!! You hear??? I fuck your family!!" Me and my mum loled so hard....
I was literally crying of laughter. :lol2:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Then he said "Kurvo odvratna" to the RB and "Idite svi u picku materinu" while exiting the pitch :D

---------- Post added 18.02.2012 at 22:52 ----------

He won't get a ban, it was in Serbian.

Aug 17, 2007
Speaking about swearing in Serbian, the coach of the Israeli national team in the 90's, Shlomo Sharf, used to swear his players when he was pissed, calling 'em Ya Ben Tigoba. Ya it's in arab but many Israelis use it in swearing- It's means 'you', pretty much- and Ben Tiboga means 'Son of Tiboga'. Since Tiboga in Hebrew doesn't make sense, people checked the thing and decided the he probably changed a Serbian swear, something like Jebem Ti Boga or so. What does it mean?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Speaking about swearing in Serbian, the coach of the Israeli national team in the 90's, Shlomo Sharf, used to swear his players when he was pissed, calling 'em Ya Ben Tigoba. Ya it's in arab but many Israelis use it in swearing- It's means 'you', pretty much- and Ben Tiboga means 'Son of Tiboga'. Since Tiboga in Hebrew doesn't make sense, people checked the thing and decided the he probably changed a Serbian swear, something like Jebem Ti Boga or so. What does it mean?
I'll fuck your god

Does this sort of blatant cursing at officials in other languages happen alot?
When it comes to Balkan people, yes. But we usually get a few "I'll fuck your mother" or "Smoke a dick" in during a friendly conversation with some friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 271)