Mirko Vučinić (169 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Too selfish to be a mixed bag. Too inconsistent to deserve an entire formation to work around him. And not good enough to warrant a start no matter whose on the bench. Quag and Del Piero are both in better form and are just as capable as things stand for this guy to be given the amount of time he's given.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Only because you play instead of Del Piero doesn't mean you have to so pathetically even try to imitate him.

Probably the most annoying talent I have ever seen play for Juve.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
@Cheese: no honestly mate, I prefer Quag to Vucinic as a player. He has a better work ethic, is technically as sharp and is a lot more dynamic. I feel we tend to overrated Vucinic's capacity to carry a team and as a result of that hype him as a player. Truth is, he has done nothing to warrant a start and 90 minutes game in and game out over the likes of Alex and Quag who have always looked more lively than him every time they've been given an opportuniy.

No shit Sherlock. He's out of your league. Happy Valentines day.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
@Cheese: no honestly mate, I prefer Quag to Vucinic as a player. He has a better work ethic, is technically as sharp and is a lot more dynamic. I feel we tend to overrated Vucinic's capacity to carry a team and as a result of that hype him as a player. Truth is, he has done nothing to warrant a start and 90 minutes game in and game out over the likes of Alex and Quag who have always looked more lively than him every time they've been given an opportuniy.
I really like Quag and thinks he could be a very good player for us, but the injury played a big role in him slowing down.

I agree about what you said about Vucinic, he's talented but way too inconsistent and lazy, selfish, he doesn't deserve to start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)