Mirko Vučinić (77 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Let's sub Chiellini and Gigi, so it would make him better defensive tactisions too.

Haven't read such a stupid comment in a long time, and I have been reading Del Piero Style. You are suggesting that we should not use our best players in order that we use our alternatives better? What a fucking stupid idea is that?
In their cases we dont have alternatives, neither can adapt our system/formation.
It would make no sense, but in Vucinic case, we have an abundance of options, both individual and tactical.
Actually, there is no other position in our squad with more options.

And i would like us to use the, because i believe on their ability, esp on Quaq, who can offer quite a lot and even when Vucinic returns as a starter, our team will know that it has more options for the time he needs to be rested, is injured, suspended etc

Or even better try a different scheme, like the 4-3-3, i would really like to see the trident Vucinic Matri Quaq for once.
But as the situation was Conte wouldnt try that. This injury can give a chance to Quaq to return and when Vucinic returns as well, we might try this!

Its ok to be a Vucinic fanboy, but the team should be above all!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
In their cases we dont have alternatives, neither can adapt our system/formation.
It would make no sense, but in Vucinic case, we have an abundance of options, both individual and tactical.

And i would like us to use the, because i believe on their ability, esp on Quaq, who can offer quite a lot and even when Vucinic returns as a starter, our team will know that it has more options for the time he needs to be rested, is injured, suspended etc

Or even better try a different scheme, like the 4-3-3, i would really like to see the trident Vucinic Matri Quaq for once.
But as the situation was Conte wouldnt try that. This injury can give a chance to Quaq to return and when Vucinic returns as well, we might try this!

Really just pissed at pepe and the hate just spreads without control.

Anyway, I'm all for the team, that is why it's strange to me to not use the best resources you have in hope that some alternatives will magically fall into places and makes the team better.

Our best games this season were with 433 and with Vucinic always involved, maybe not always with goals or assists, but with his plays, his runs and passes. And with Matri besides him, who is a decent finisher it's a really good option for what we have, we just need to change not the system but a that non football player we have on the right side.

We need players with skill and head on the pitch, and if you take away Vucinic you only have one player, and then no matter what system you use it won't be enough to win games, especially when our game revolves around us playing with the ball.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
novara, not a big problem, del piero will shine

udinese ? not a big problem, we can field giac and kill the leftflank

But today really showed, how vital vucinic is for our team, and i hope we can now all agree and stop complaining

frick

Apr 4, 2010
novara, not a big problem, del piero will shine

udinese ? not a big problem, we can field giac and kill the leftflank

But today really showed, how vital vucinic is for our team, and i hope we can now all agree and stop complaining
Are you just making that one up?

Anyway, let's send him a 'get well soon' card together!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

You are so wrong.

You can be a Vucinic hater and still notice how much he or at least a player of his characteristics is vital to our game. None of Quag, Iaq, Toni, Amauri, Esti, Giac, Krasic or Elia can replace those qualities that Vucinic offers. They just weren't born with that and it's not something you learn. It's something you're born with and you build up on it. Only Del Piero can replace that in this current Juve.

You're simply watching the position instead of the characteristics of an individual. If someone is an attacker it doesn't mean that he's a good option to replace an attacker. He's a better option than a defender to replace the attacker in question, but it still doesn't make him a good option as you're putting it.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Alen has you all convinced he is the spark that makes our team. I remain sceptical, just didn't see it in the previous games. I hope I am right, we do have a lot of options for his position.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Alen has you all convinced he is the spark that makes our team. I remain sceptical, just didn't see it in the previous games. I hope I am right, we do have a lot of options for his position.
It doesn't even have to be Vucinic. I'm talking characteristics. He's the kind of attacker this Conte team needs. Del Piero can do the same thing imo. None of the other attackers in Juve can do it. If Conte won't start Del Piero in the next two matches, I won't even have to convince you about anything. You will see yourselves. You will see a much worse Marchisio and Matri than we were used to seeing.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he has 3 assists and 2 goals. plus his indirect contribution like his inteligent runs, holding ball, and playing other.

and the best part is he has not even his his best from yet.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You are so wrong.

You can be a Vucinic hater and still notice how much he or at least a player of his characteristics is vital to our game. None of Quag, Iaq, Toni, Amauri, Esti, Giac, Krasic or Elia can replace those qualities that Vucinic offers. They just weren't born with that and it's not something you learn. It's something you're born with and you build up on it. Only Del Piero can replace that in this current Juve.

You're simply watching the position instead of the characteristics of an individual. If someone is an attacker it doesn't mean that he's a good option to replace an attacker. He's a better option than a defender to replace the attacker in question, but it still doesn't make him a good option as you're putting it.
:tup:

Exactly right.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he is the artiste amongst a team of artisans.

that difference was felt very badly tonight.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
he has 3 assists and 2 goals. plus his indirect contribution like his inteligent runs, holding ball, and playing other.

and the best part is he has not even his his best from yet.
Tonight's match showed it perfectly. Not a single good build up play in their final third.
And they were playing with a bunch of defenders out of position+playing together for the first time. If there was a match where we could combine well in the final third, it was tonight's match. Yet tonight was the only match where we didn't do it.
It was too easy to see the missing link there.

Conte just has to start Del Piero next weekend.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I'm not sure how someone can miss what Vucinic has been adding this season?

The guy is, literally, involved in all our attacking play. The build-up, his movement off the ball that drags defenders, all those clever little touches and slipped passes, the one-twos. Really, aside from Del Piero and Pirlo, he's the only technically proficient player we have that possesses that spark of imagination. You know how some players can see a step or two ahead allowing them to anticipate and create seemingly simple but sublime stuff? That's what that he's been bringing. The guy's the anti-Pepe. Sure he can be lazy at times or look disinterested, but somehow, some way, he's almost always contributing.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I'm not sure how someone can miss what Vucinic has been adding this season?

The guy is, literally, involved in all our attacking play. The build-up, his movement off the ball that drags defenders, all those clever little touches and slipped passes, the one-twos. Really, aside from Del Piero and Pirlo, he's the only technically proficient player we have that possesses that spark of imagination.
also Marchisio, but he didn't get going at all today.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You are so wrong.

140% agree

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
He may have only 3 assists but if you watch all our goals from this season you'll notice he was important or you can say a key player for a lot more goals.
Against Parma (2nd goal), Milan (1st goal), Inter (2nd goal), Napoli (1st and 2nd goal) and Lazio (1st goal).

Beside Del Piero he's only skilled player we have in attack. He was truly missed today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)