Mirko Vučinić (84 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He looks like a lost little boy here.
I don't know many little boys with beards.

His scoring record is pretty poor for a striker rated as highly as he is. Some people will say a curling goal from outside the box is a great thing but I'd prefer a 20 goal season. Besides, he hasn't done anything so great for us so far. Quag looked more dangerous against Palermo IMO and I reckon he would put away his chances.
Quagliarella came on with the game already won and Palermo thoroughly dispirited.

Vucinic - while far from spectacular and often drifting out of games - is contributing pretty consistently so far this season in terms of goals and assists.

When looking at Vucinic's goalscoring record through his time at Roma and now at Juve is how high a proportion of his games he played on a wing.

I wouldn't want Vucinic to be the focal point of an attack due to his inconsistency, but he's pretty useful as a winger/wide striker type player, so long as there is a reliable goalscorer playing through the middle.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
His scoring record is pretty poor for a striker rated as highly as he is. Some people will say a curling goal from outside the box is a great thing but I'd prefer a 20 goal season. Besides, he hasn't done anything so great for us so far. Quag looked more dangerous against Palermo IMO
and I reckon he would put away his chances.
Quag more dangerous then Vuci on Palermo game? Now it just seems that you really don't like Mirko. To me it not true at all.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Quag more dangerous then Vuci on Palermo game? Now it just seems that you really don't like Mirko. To me it not true at all.
Vucinic's touch was really pretty off for the entire first half then in the second half he was fairly quiet until he had a good spell almost scoring and making that assist. Quag came on and looked much livelier and able to score than Vucinic. Also Vucinic has missed a few pretty easy chances this season. His goal scoring has never been very good and his assist record isn't that impressive either. He definitely hasn't had as good a start as Quagliarella did with us last season. I'm not saying I don't like Vucinic I'm just saying that he is highly overrated on here and that Quag is a more effective striker.

Rydel

Nov 22, 2011
Vucinic's touch was really pretty off for the entire first half then in the second half he was fairly quiet until he had a good spell almost scoring and making that assist. Quag came on and looked much livelier and able to score than Vucinic.
Vucinic has always been like that. He isn't very active for the entire game and then suddenly he comes up with a goal or an assist. For the Quagliarella, you could get that image because he was fresh from the bench and our rivals were a little bit tired already.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Vucinic's touch was really pretty off for the entire first half then in the second half he was fairly quiet until he had a good spell almost scoring and making that assist. Quag came on and looked much livelier and able to score than Vucinic. Also Vucinic has missed a few pretty easy chances this season. His goal scoring has never been very good and his assist record isn't that impressive either. He definitely hasn't had as good a start as Quagliarella did with us last season. I'm not saying I don't like Vucinic I'm just saying that he is highly overrated on here and that Quag is a more effective striker.
This post is the finished article. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)