Mirko Vučinić (27 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
All I really care about is that it's working out pretty well with Mirko. He plays a big part in Conte's system.

Couldn't care less about Aguero. He's not a Juve player, and the fact that he has chosen to spend several of his best years in a club like Manchester City tells me all I need to know about the guy.

He might be better than Vucinic, but 3 times better? Nope.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Couldn't care less about Aguero. He's not a Juve player, and the fact that he has chosen to spend several of his best years in a club like Manchester City tells me all I need to know about the guy.
Yeah, it tells you he wants to win trophies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Mirko traditionally plays the best when he's up against a big team. Napoli aren't a big team but they are definitely one of the strongest three teams in Italy lately and they play CL.
If we go with the odds, he should again be very motivated and when he's motivated he plays very well. No need to rest him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mirko traditionally plays the best when he's up against a big team. Napoli aren't a big team but they are definitely one of the strongest three teams in Italy lately and they play CL.
If we go with the odds, he should again be very motivated and when he's motivated he plays very well. No need to rest him.
This.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)