Mirko Vučinić (51 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I really love his movements. He's got an immense talent. I don't like the idea of playing him as a lone striker against teams who get packed in order to defend. We have to couple him with any of our other strikers, even if it's Toni.
Or at least get Vidal higher up the pitch and running beyond Vucinic if it is to be 4-5-1, like Perrotta used to run beyond Totti in Spalletti's Roma.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
New role for Vucinic?

Mirko Vucinic may be asked to play in a wide midfield role for Juventus in their game against Genoa this weekend.

The summer signing from Roma has been exclusively used as a centre-forward so far this term, but he may be asked to make sacrifices for the benefit of the team.

Boss Antonio Conte is considering the use of Vucinic and Simone Pepe on the flanks, a move which would see Alessandro Matri brought into the attack of a 4-1-4-1.

Conte is understood to be frustrated with the performances of right-winger Milos Krasic, while Eljero Elia and Marcelo Estigarribia have yet to settle.

Emanuele Giaccherini is expected to miss the tie after he limped out of the 0-0 draw at Chievo with a muscle problem.

Vucinic has played in a wide attacking position on numerous occasions in the past for Roma.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Just play 2 strikers. Vučinić didn't see the ball much but when he did he wasted it every time.
Well to be fair Vucinic had multiple defenders on him everytimehe recieved the ball in a dangerious area. I do agree 2 strikers is what Juve should play

great news.at least we won't be so useless from the flanks + vucinic will assist matri like hell.
would love to see this formation!
Personally I don't like Vucinic on the flanks. Hope I'm wrong if they do slide him to the wing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)