Mirko Vučinić (79 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I m sure that the average/casual fans will love him, but when i see him, i always think of the WC CB or LC we ought to buy instead of him...
and that his presence in our roster and the whole he made on our transfer budget, have determined the fate of the 2011-2012 season...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What do you mean by average/casual fan? Because I really love Vucinic, does that make me an average/casual fan?

And what is the fan that does not love him called?

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I m sure that the average/casual fans will love him, but when i see him, i always think of the WC CB or LC we ought to buy instead of him...
and that his presence in our roster and the whole he made on our transfer budget, have determined the fate of the 2011-2012 season...
Given what I think he'll contribute, I think it's the Pepemotta hole in the budget that really killed us.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yeah that €15m could have brought us Lugano and a LB with a bit extra cash, Cissokho or Ansaldi etc. We should have kept Criscito though.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
:lol: agent, i mean seriously? by the way im i only one here not rating vucinic that highly, as it seems that way. I really feel his lazy and inconsistent qualities will get the better of him.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
what?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I have to say that Pirlo and Vucinic are the two players from whom i expect the most, especially Mirko. I like him a lot, and i think that he is a wonderful player who can contribute a lot to our team. And honestly, i think that many people here on the forums will be surprised by him. People say that he is lazy and inconsistent, but what about his wonderful technique, scoring abilities, team-work and football inteligence? If a player was measured only by his negative atributes, then there would have been no player worthy of the atribute "World Class". This is just my opinion.

Juventini 1897

Jul 22, 2011
Some Reporters says Vucinic suffered a minor knock on his ankle while on International duty ( i don't know what is his injury , some reported ankle suffer and some says knee injury)

Nothing major. Should still make the Parma game .

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Juventus official sight said it was a sprained ankle. Shouldn't keep him off his feet for more than a few more days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)