Mirko Vučinić (20 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Their attack might be fine, but their midfield (besides Inler) and defence is average.

Napoli will crash and burn this season IMO. Everyone is badly over-rating them due to their 3rd place finish last season. They had extremely good luck last season in a lot of facets (whereas you can say we suffered terrible luck).
Thing is, they've got a little bit of identity, for the past couple of years and when your system has continuity players deliver optimum results. I'd say they'd be in trouble if Mazzarri had been sacked, but now with everyone getting the 352, they'll have what most teams need. Consistency.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Their attack might be fine, but their midfield (besides Inler) and defence is average.

Napoli will crash and burn this season IMO. Everyone is badly over-rating them due to their 3rd place finish last season. They had extremely good luck last season in a lot of facets (whereas you can say we suffered terrible luck).
Actually, they did improve their team. Both the starting XI and the bench. So far they kept last year's team and made 2 improvements in the starting line up (Inler for Pazienza and Britos for Aronica). I rate Inler and Britos high and I see both as massive improvements. On top of this they added 4-5 better players for the bench than the ones they had. They also bought some 22 year old Argie defender who was already capped for Argentina.
The problem is though that I see them selling one important player (most probably Lavezzi) and that will nullify the good deals they made.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
They'll do fine. Napoli have been doing a fair job over the years. If they keep Hamsik this season, then Inler Hamsik as a combo is not far off one of the best in the league. I think their attack will be the second best in the league if Etoo and Sneijder leave Sinter. That says a lot for the way this team is building.
they have done a great job both on and off the field, it is not by chance that they have been keep owning us since serie B
They are keep growing and we are keep fading, despite the huge difference of quality those two clubs, starting this year, we have reached an era that such teams are actually better than us and are rightfully ranked above us...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)