Mirko Vučinić (62 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If anyone of Cavani, Lavezzi or Hamsik are injured, Napoli are fucked.

Seriously last season they were absolutely blessed when it came to injuries, with more competitions and games for them to play in and no doubt more injuries + suspensions lets see how good they will go.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
They'll do fine. Napoli have been doing a fair job over the years. If they keep Hamsik this season, then Inler Hamsik as a combo is not far off one of the best in the league. I think their attack will be the second best in the league if Etoo and Sneijder leave Sinter. That says a lot for the way this team is building.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They'll do fine. Napoli have been doing a fair job over the years. If they keep Hamsik this season, then Inler Hamsik as a combo is not far off one of the best in the league. I think their attack will be the second best in the league if Etoo and Sneijder leave Sinter. That says a lot for the way this team is building.
Their attack might be fine, but their midfield (besides Inler) and defence is average.

Napoli will crash and burn this season IMO. Everyone is badly over-rating them due to their 3rd place finish last season. They had extremely good luck last season in a lot of facets (whereas you can say we suffered terrible luck).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)