Mirko Vučinić (116 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Dino Zoff is satisfied with Juve's mercato so far, but there is one transfer he likes more than the rest:

"This time Juve's squad is built more intelligently. It will surely do better than the last two seasons. I don't know if the team can aim for the scudetto, but 3rd place should be the minimum.
Vucinic is the great buy (so far this summer). Bought for much less than how much all the other (quality) players on the market cost. Here I mostly have Pastore in mind. This time Marotta made the real deal"

TJ

Am I reading too much into Zoff's last sentence or was that also a critic towards Marotta and the players he was buying in the past? "This time" Marotta made the real deal, compared to the past when he wasn't making the "real deals". :confused:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Dino Zoff is satisfied with Juve's mercato so far, but there is one transfer he likes more than the rest:

"This time Juve's squad is built more intelligently. It will surely do better than the last two seasons. I don't know if the team can aim for the scudetto, but 3rd place should be the minimum.
Vucinic is the great buy (so far this summer). Bought for much less than how much all the other (quality) players on the market cost. Here I mostly have Pastore in mind. This time Marotta made the real deal"

TJ

Am I reading too much into Zoff's last sentence or was that also a critic towards Marotta and the players he was buying in the past? "This time" Marotta made the real deal, compared to the past when he wasn't making the "real deals". :confused:
Yeah, that's what I thought when I read that earlier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)