Mirko Vučinić (13 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I hope they sign him as a winger in a 4-3-3 and not an SS. He had only 11 goals and 2 assists last season.

I'm still a bit meeh about this signing. I was hoping for a player who could score a lot and be creative as well with the potential of growing and becoming a superstar in Europe. We ended up with Vucinic which was not what I was hoping for. Vucinic is a good signing with a team that for example has Zlatan and Pato or Etoo and Sneijder, not a team that has nothing. Just a few weeks ago we said that Vucinic would be a good signing with someone like Aguero and I even think Marotta at one point said something like that. But I don't know, maybe he's just Quag's replacement and that there is something even bigger waiting for us.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I hope they sign him as a winger in a 4-3-3 and not an SS. He had only 11 goals and 2 assists last season.
He struggled with fitness early in the season and Ranieri wasn't playing him all that much, so he had a hard time getting any sort of form going in the first half of the season.

And he was just plain horrible for a fair chunk of the second half of the season.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)