Mirko Vučinić (276 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Go watch cricket with sheik pls. The people who hate him aswell as those who love gim all agree on one thing: we look clueless in attack without him. Say we do sign a top lvl ss and Mirko gets benched. That SS has a long injury our falls into a serious form slump, or he doesnt fit well into the team. Any of those things. What are we going to do? Bring Mirko back and play football like weve been doing for two seasons or play giovinco and hope that he asked for balance while sitting on santa's lap at the mall?
This maybe well and good, but would Vuci be ok sitting on the bench!? I think it would be a mutual agreement if we would sell him for a better player. Why would he want to sit on the bench when he's still got football left in him?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
manchester city interested! in exhance of dezeko
Not really. From what I could understand, we're talking about a bunch of silly hypothesis from a couple of Italian newspapers.

1. The newspaper "Il Sussidiario" mentions that Juve are interested in bringing Dzeko as "top player" because Zlatan's wages will be a problem.
2. The newspaper "Libero" says that Ferguson is an admirer of Vucinic and Manchester United would be willing to buy him from Juve.

Then Football Italia merged the two stories and came to the conclusion: "Juve will sell Vucinic to United in order to bring Dzeko from City". Then some sites and fans (like you Hydde) misunderstood the FI story and started talking about a Vucinic-Dzeko exchange :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Not really. From what I could understand, we're talking about a bunch of silly hypothesis from a couple of Italian newspapers.

1. The newspaper "Il Sussidiario" mentions that Juve are interested in bringing Dzeko as "top player" because Zlatan's wages will be a problem.
2. The newspaper "Libero" says that Ferguson is an admirer of Vucinic and Manchester United would be willing to buy him from Juve.

Then Football Italia merged the two stories and came to the conclusion: "Juve will sell Vucinic to United in order to bring Dzeko from City". Then some sites and fans (like you Hydde) misunderstood the FI story and started talking about a Vucinic-Dzeko exchange :D
Certainly different types of players. Though, if this came to fruition, I don't think Llorente-Dzeko would pair well. It would probably be Gio-Dzeko.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Any report which suggests Ferguson is 'more than happy to spend big' on Vucinic is nonsense. We will be lucky to get 7-10m for him, let alone nearer what we paid. The same can be said of Matri.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Go watch cricket with sheik pls. The people who hate him aswell as those who love gim all agree on one thing: we look clueless in attack without him. Say we do sign a top lvl ss and Mirko gets benched. That SS has a long injury our falls into a serious form slump, or he doesnt fit well into the team. Any of those things. What are we going to do? Bring Mirko back and play football like weve been doing for two seasons or play giovinco and hope that he asked for balance while sitting on santa's lap at the mall?
You have serious obsession. I like Vuci and I have been following him since his last Lecce season but I don't see why someone would be obsessed with him like you. You can't be Vuci hard-core fan, you must have serious issues to be one, I understand Vuci fans to some point but not hard-core ones like yourself.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You have serious obsession. I like Vuci and I have been following him since his last Lecce season but I don't see why someone would be obsessed with him like you. You can't be Vuci hard-core fan, you must have serious issues to be one, I understand Vuci fans to some point but not hard-core ones like yourself.
What is hard core about that post? I wrote that hes going to be benched if a top ss arrives, i just do not want to sell him in case plan a fails. I cant see the problem here.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You may it look like the team is in serious trouble if Conte or the mang let go Vuci. And putting all the possible scenarios of using his services such as if the new SS comes and gets a long-term injury. :D

If I was in-charge of Juve, I wouldn't let Mirko go, he's the best striker in the team, but if it happens I wouldn't consider it a big loss either unless he's replaced by someone average or below.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 274)