Mirko Vučinić (30 Viewers)

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
BTW he was poor for Most of the Season... Yes he had a moment here and there and thats about it... If bonucci would make as many mistakes but has a good tackle now and than you Guys would have killed him
he doesnt have competition here, none of our forwards can hold the ball, and find the smallest of spaces with a throughball. i do agree that he has been poor in many matches, but imo no competition is making him more sloppy. you cant compare i dc with a forward as a mistake in the back can lead to goals and loosing matches. a forward that dribbles and tries difficult passes will be unsuccsessful most of the time.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He's still our best forward, but that doesn't mean he can't be criticized for such a disgusting performance like the one today.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
he doesnt have competition here, none of our forwards can hold the ball, and find the smallest of spaces with a throughball. i do agree that he has been poor in many matches, but imo no competition is making him more sloppy. you cant compare i dc with a forward as a mistake in the back can lead to goals and loosing matches. a forward that dribbles and tries difficult passes will be unsuccsessful most of the time.
I'm not saying any of the other strikers is better than him... To be honest they are Even worser... I know you can't compare but just imagine asamoah bonucci and Co making so many mistakes... He Misses sitters he doesnt Run, many misplaced Passes, waits for the Ball to get to him etc... As crucial as he was last season he has been poor and cost us many points this season

And If he plays like that in the cl quarters we will get eliminated in a heartbeat...
If an scudetto showdown away to napoli doesnt motivate him, nothing will

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He's still our best forward, but that doesn't mean he can't be criticized for such a disgusting performance like the one today.
You said it best. I definitely think he's our best forward, but he was terrible tonight, and one should be allowed to point that out.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
I'm not saying any of the other strikers is better than him... To be honest they are Even worser... I know you can't compare but just imagine asamoah bonucci and Co making so many mistakes... He Misses sitters he doesnt Run, many misplaced Passes, waits for the Ball to get to him etc... As crucial as he was last season he has been poor and cost us many points this season

And If he plays like that in the cl quarters we will get eliminated in a heartbeat...
If an scudetto showdown away to napoli doesnt motivate him, nothing will

even so we have more points this season, and got through our group in cl. he will never work as hard as cavani, but imo that is not even desirable. how many of napolis counterattacking chances were blown or didnt happen bc cavani was playing too deep? at times he is in his own 16m defending, and thats just crazy.

vuci sucked tonight, but as long as we have the forwards we have, he is guaranteed a spot. if we get knocked out in the quarters its bc we are not good enough as a team, not bc of one player.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
He seems to be a massive 1v1 choker with the keeper - he should be smart enough to make the keeper commit the wrong way when he has all the time in the world. A friggin defender can do that.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
even so we have more points this season, and got through our group in cl. he will never work as hard as cavani, but imo that is not even desirable. how many of napolis counterattacking chances were blown or didnt happen bc cavani was playing too deep? at times he is in his own 16m defending, and thats just crazy.

vuci sucked tonight, but as long as we have the forwards we have, he is guaranteed a spot. if we get knocked out in the quarters its bc we are not good enough as a team, not bc of one player.
Well cavani has 18 goals and does defend too. He wasn't in the Box? Well vuci wasn't there either.... Whats the Point? Well a player can cost you a game Not all of the team... I would say the team had a good game Overall

And yes we have more points but the season is not over... And we won the Last 10 Out of 11 Last Year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)