Mirko Vučinić (105 Viewers)

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
At this point I would take Vucinic over Giovinco with the flu, chicken pox, and one leg! If he was well enough to play 20 minutes he was well enough to start the game, bad decision on Conte/Alessio's part

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Out of: Matri, Quagliarelly, Giovinco and Vucinic, there is only one player deemed worthy to play in our colors. That man is Mirko, he's got more talent, class and grace in the pubes on his left nut than Giovinco has in his entire body. I won't make the call on Bendtner yet, as he hasn't had the minutes to prove himself.

Vuci - Bendtner from now on til we get another striker. I don't care if he has a broken leg, put him in a wheelchair and ship him out there - he'll do better than the oversized baby.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
changed the face of juve when he stepped on the pitch

would be a ballon d'or candidate if he had nedved's consistency, goddamn good when he has his day, still goddamn usefull when he doesnt have it

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Should be a starter in every single UCL match without exception. I still cannot fathom why we started with a Coppa Italia lineup against the Danes, it's UCL for God's sake, not a friendly!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Should be a starter in every single UCL match without exception. I still cannot fathom why we started with a Coppa Italia lineup against the Danes, it's UCL for God's sake, not a friendly!
I guess you missed the part where he was coming back from illness. Specifically gastroenteritis, or 'stomach flu'.

That's where you spent every 5 mins on the toilet shitting through the eye of a needle, and the time in between throwing up.
You don't know which end it is going to come out from first.
Anything you eat goes straight through you.
It's a struggle to maintain body fluids.
You have no energy so feel lethargic.
You don't want to be more than 10ft away from the bathroom.
Sometimes you have fever and pain in your joints.
You sure as fuck don't feel like playing professional football.

Someone else complain that he wasn't starting tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)