Mirko Vučinić (262 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
If i have to watch him dribble into another player for the rest of the season i'm going to go mad. And your telling me Elia doesn't get a chance

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
His worst match for Juve.

As Conte said, with the way Siena defended " we needed an individual moment of brilliance to break the deadlock". Vucinic was trying to do exactly that. He tried to dribble, he tried to make complicated through passes etc, but not a single of those 15-20 attempts worked. Not a single one. Unfortunately noone else tried to do it. Or to put it better...the others probably knew that they'll fail even if they tried, so they haven't even tried. That's why we needed someone who could do something alone after we've seen that Mirko can't do it today. Del Piero was the obvious choice. Shame that it wasn't that obvious to Conte.

mondo1

May 14, 2006

As Conte said, with the way Siena defended " we needed an individual moment of brilliance to break the deadlock". Vucinic was trying to do exactly that. He tried to dribble, he tried to make complicated through passes etc, but not a single of those 15-20 attempts worked. Not a single one. Unfortunately noone else tried to do it. Or to put it better...the others probably knew that they'll fail even if they tried, so they haven't even tried. That's why we needed someone who could do something alone after we've seen that Mirko can't do it today. Del Piero was the obvious choice. Shame that it wasn't that obvious to Conte.
well thats the problem when you build your squad around "warriors". i think most of our players can run and tackle till the morninglight but hardly one can beat his man 1 on 1... you can clearly see that we have problems when other teams defend with 11 players.
other than pirlo or vuci i don't see a player in our starting 11 to do those "magic moments" .... against those teams like siena and co, especially at home, we could use a more offensive player than pepe

kronos

Aug 16, 2011

It's funny you should say that, i was actually thinking the same thing about Vidal at times, he was trying to do the hard pass, sometimes, because had it worked it might have resulted in a goal. Unlike Marchisio for example who many could argue didn't make as many mistakes, but all in all, all he did was pass it to the next player and nothing more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 262)