Mirante to be called back? (2 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
According to sports.it, Mirante will be called back, as Abbiatti will go back to Milan this summer.

Antonio will be Gigi's sub, and could slowly become the gk of the future for Juve.

La Juve si riprenderà Mirante dal Siena
18 01 2006
La Juventus ha definito la sua strategia per i portieri per la prossima stagione: Abbiati sarà restituito al Milan mentre sarà richiamato Mirante dal Siena. Il giovane portiere sarà prima considerato il secondo di Buffon per poi farlo crescere fino a farlo diventare il titolare del futuro.

I heared good things about his loan in Siena. How do you guys rate him?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
First: I think this maybe should go in the trasnfer section (maybe not)

Second: Mirante back to Juve? Yes please, Abbiatti will return to Milan, so we need a good keeper as backup, Mirante is good and could learn alot from Gigi, he will have the chance to play in Copa matches , Champions League matches (tramit matches) and maybe aganst some low teams in Serie A when Gigi needs a break.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Dominic said:
Mirante did quite well against us, in our last match against Siena. Made one mistake though, which resulted in a goal.
...Well that's his problem. I remember too many fatal errors by him this year, one of the most important ones was on hot derby against fiorentina. He's not going to be Buffon's successor, that's pretty much certain, but he has good chance to become a Serie A -regular.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
this is actually a bit stupid every1 knows that the chances of a second gk becoming a regular are very low, i belive if we keep him loaned out for 2 more years we will have gigi's sub and mirante can replace buffon easily, mirante is the best young gk out there even know he is already good but we have buffon

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Erkka said:
...Well that's his problem. I remember too many fatal errors by him this year, one of the most important ones was on hot derby against fiorentina. He's not going to be Buffon's successor, that's pretty much certain, but he has good chance to become a Serie A -regular.
:agree:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Erkka said:
Considering that though, he already is a Serie A -regular. As far as I know he plays each match for Siena.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)