Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Vidal - '' I miss Juventus and I miss living in Turin ''

:klin:
But,but, as he stated he went to a team where he can win CL.Did he also told now Coman about missing Turin and Juve after he publicly invited him to Bayern.Fuck him.He is earning around 2 or more mil. there so with that amount he can buy a lot of beers and bury his sorrow.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
This was a great deal. Pjanic gave his 20% back to Juve. That means Juve paid EU30.5m for Pjanic. My guess though is that this is an up-front payment.

Still an amazing deal for a player who has the leading assists in serie A for the last few years (including last year with Pogba) and the highest scoring midfielder last year. Perfect player for us. Perfect!!!

Che Colpo!

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
This was a great deal. Pjanic gave his 20% back to Juve. That means Juve paid EU30.5m for Pjanic. My guess though is that this is an up-front payment.

Still an amazing deal for a player who has the leading assists in serie A for the last few years (including last year with Pogba) and the highest scoring midfielder last year. Perfect player for us. Perfect!!!
DUDE DUDE! do you really believe a player would give up 8m cash just to join Juventus?
That 20% it's just bullshit. They wanted to sell but coudn't say so they invented shit on it

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Best thing about this signing is we're gonna be hella dangerous from free kicks once again.
Absolutely! Although throughout the season Pogba got a lot better at taking free kicks and Dybala is still the man when it requires the left foot. But yes Pjanic > Pogba at free kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)