Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I cant wait to see us play Roma at the Olimpico.

Looks like they're milking most of the situation to create sensationalism and hype.
It's damage control. They're trying to put it all on Pjanic now, when I think it's fairly clear it was a mutual decision. Roma fans are going to go in full meltdown mode...and I love it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
“With this note I inform you that I intend to activate my right to be transferred to another club, as agreed beforehand,” read the statement.

“I also tell you my intention to send the 20 per cent of my share of the transfer fee directly to the club that will buy my contract, which I specifically inform you is Juventus.

“I thank you and urge you to make contact to finalise the necessary contractual formalities.”

Pjanic's letter to Roma
Best goodfuckingbye letter ever!

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Well its pretty much official now! Yay.

I know I risk being banned for saying this, but I do feel a bit sorry for Roma fans. This must be rough. I hope they still have a competitive team next year and do better in the champions league.

In the mean time, its Fap time.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
It's done. He's signing with us. Now let's wrap up the Alves/Berardi deals and keep Morata. And it's a near perfect mercato.
Berardi-Juve, è tutto fatto? Per niente, almeno secondo quanto si apprende dagli studi di Premium, dove spiegano come l'attaccante italiano non sia convinto dai colori bianconeri, mentre vorrebbe raggiungere Roberto Mancini all'Inter. Si parla addirittura di percentuali e secondo gli uomini di mercato di Premium, nel 70% dei casi, Berardi non si unirà a Massimiliano Allegri.

fonte: calciomercato.com

altra fonte:

Premium Sport - Berardi si allontana dalla Juve

"La situazione di Domenico Berardi è complessa. Il giocatore la scorsa settimana sembrava essersi convinto mentre oggi pare siano tornate forti perplessità. Stando alle indicazioni attuali, al 70 per cento Berardi non andrà alla Juventus". Queste le parole di Paolo Bargiggia pronunciate a Premium Sport. "A Torino non si strappano i capelli - ha precisato il giornalista - chi è più dispiaciuto è il Sassuolo che incasserebbe 25 milioni per il mercato. La Juve con quei milioni prenderà qualcun altro. Dove va Berardi? A lui interessava l'Inter, perché è interista. Ma al momento la società nerazzurra non lo sta trattando".

fonte.tuttojuve

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Roma never seize to amaze me!
How can they throw one of their players under the bus like that?

I wonder if they decide these things in a meeting room - or some high-ranked person just yells YOLO and spontaneously decides to make an ass out of himself and his club without discussing it with their PR staff.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Roma never seize to amaze me!
How can they throw one of their players under the bus like that?

I wonder if they decide these things in a meeting room, or some high-ranked person just yells YOLO and spontaneously decides to make an ass out of himself and his club without discussing it with their PR staff.
The way they are reacting leads me to believe that the WhatsApp convo was probably real and the club have pushed him out, now they are in full damage control and want to put all the blame on him. Disgusting club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)