Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Roma fans throwing everything at Pjanic, while it's actually the club who's selling him because they're in shit financial situation. :lol:

Italy. :touched:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
“With this note I inform you that I intend to activate my right to be transferred to another club, as agreed beforehand,” read the statement.

“I also tell you my intention to send the 20 per cent of my share of the transfer fee directly to the club that will buy my contract, which I specifically inform you is Juventus.

“I thank you and urge you to make contact to finalise the necessary contractual formalities.”

Pjanic's letter to Roma

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
let's wait for some medical stuff or sign.
Roma fans are rioting atm nothing is credible and media are surfing this shit.

Btw will he play in Euro2016? i don't remember
Bosnia didnt qualify. Thats why he is going back and forth between Ibiza and Italy.

I think its pointless to fuss over this deal, its fairly criminal incompetence if we dont land this after everything indicating its happening, all 3 parties being ok with it basically. So we just patiently need to wait for the inevitable confirmation in next week. Shouldnt be in a hurry.

What we need to worry about alot more is the meeting we will have with Real on Wednesday, thats alot more unclear and decisive for our near future.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Bosnia didnt qualify. Thats why he is going back and forth between Ibiza and Italy.

I think its pointless to fuss over this deal, its fairly criminal incompetence if we dont land this after everything indicating its happening, all 3 parties being ok with it basically. So we just patiently need to wait for the inevitable confirmation in next week. Shouldnt be in a hurry.

What we need to worry about alot more is the meeting we will have with Real on Wednesday, thats alot more unclear and decisive for our near future.
It's done. He's signing with us. Now let's wrap up the Alves/Berardi deals and keep Morata. And it's a near perfect mercato.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
“With this note I inform you that I intend to activate my right to be transferred to another club, as agreed beforehand,” read the statement.

“I also tell you my intention to send the 20 per cent of my share of the transfer fee directly to the club that will buy my contract, which I specifically inform you is Juventus.

“I thank you and urge you to make contact to finalise the necessary contractual formalities.”

Pjanic's letter to Roma
this is some of the most hilarious shit I've seen in football :rofl:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)