Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Roma are not really our rivals let be honest. We're they ever going to catch us in the next couple years?

They are so angry about this one but just look at Dortmund. They lose their best players every year to Bayern and not much is made out of it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There is a whole different dynamic in Italy than anywhere else.

Fans are so territorial to the point of hatred
Roma forums and such are writing stories about how they're losing one of their best players to their biggest and most hated rival... It's retarded. Roma is not and has never been a big rival for us. They have never been good enough for that. Very occasionally they have a good year and challenge us, but this doesn't mean they are our hated rival like the Milan clubs. Anymore than Leicester City being a hated rival of Man United or Liverpool.

Italian mentality about this stuff is so ridiculous. It ends up that Juve has like 10+ Serie A teams each year whose fans are so delusional as to believe they are hated rivals of Juventus. :lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
From FI. Baldissoni denies the WhatsApp garbage, but doesn't deny that there is a deal between us and Pjanic. Roma in full meltdown/crisis mode :rofl:

Roma director Mauro Baldissoni denies the latest Miralem Pjanic quotes on Juventus and warns “the media is poisoning fans.”

The latest controversy was the front page of the Corriere dello Sport Rome edition, publishing an alleged Whatsapp conversation Pjanic had with a friend telling him it was Roma who approached Juventus for the sale and ‘they sold me in 15 minutes.’

“When the limits of professional behaviour are breached, we have to intervene,” Baldissoni told Roma Radio.

“We read more rubbish on the Pjanic situation. Today we read supposed private conversations he confided in a friend, which the player has denied.

“I spoke to the lad this morning and he said he never wrote anything of the sort. I told him to defend himself and be careful, but above all we need to change the way things work in this city.”

However, Baldissoni’s comments certainly did not rule out talks with Juventus, nor the intention to activate his €38m release clause.

“It’s ridiculous that we have to come here and read out official contracts and documentation to deny things that are not true.

“There are certain contractual agreements, that is true, and it’s legitimate that someone can be part of a negotiation process, as that is ordinary activity for a football club.

“What we cannot stand for is banners insulting players or staff members outside the training ground, abuse via social media, claims President Jim Pallotta lied to the fans.

“It is not normal that we have to come here with documentation to prove what we have said. The media is poisoning the Roma fans and we are here to defend them.

“Stories have to be verified by the media and then published, otherwise they are just baseless rumours.”

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Pjanic spoke yesterday, refused to deny. Pallotta refused to answer questions, now Baldissoni confirming negotiations exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, await updates. #ASRoma essentially confirmed Miralem Pjanic wants to activate release clause.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
just read on vs: corsport are reporting a whatsapp conversation between pjanic and a roman friend. pjanic goes like "roma sold me in 15 minutes, they called juve as they need the money badly, i'm pretty bitter, but that's life, unfortunately you can't have it all"

another nedved story :D pjanic, future juve legend :touched:
What a BS story. Nobody can force Pjanic to join us. If he comes make no mistake, its because he could not fight the glamour of the bianconeri. If you cant beat them, join them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)