Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (116 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Pjanic denied contacts with this PR guy...
What if the source all the media people have been using is this PR guy? :scared:
On the contrary, as per the football italia article, Pjanic has said that he knows the guy. But e guy has no right to speak for him and any announcements must be made by Pallotta himself. Just making sure he doesn't come across as the bad guy.

did he just say PR manager has no right to speak or did he actually deny the rumors?
He said the PR manager has no right to speak for him and any announcements should be made by Pallotta himself.

I interpreted this as Pjanic just being angry his PR guy has a big mouth, not that the signing is untrue.
Yep that would be the most rational explanation given his choice of words.

Mar 9, 2006
Footballers :touched: First you sign contract with a rival team, then your inform your friends and relatives about it, and then you upset that someone whistled all the information to press and you act like a victim so the fans of your ex-club won't be THAT angry on you :lol: Next thing we know it was his brother who signed the contract, not Miralem by himself :lol:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
One way or another, i wish this one could be put to bed, and soon. Fed up of hearing about the guy now and its taking over my life.

When i make a brew in the morning, i stir the hot tea and when the steam clears, Pjanics face is smiling back at me from in the cup.

I sit down in my car and set off for work, as i adjust my rear view mirror, there he is, Miralem, sat in the back of my car with his mohawk tickling my roof.

At work my boss sits me down for a lecture, nothing he says sinks in, all i hear is the distant murmerings of a drowning duck, because stood there, right infront of me, lecturing me is Pjanic.

I go home from a hard days work and give my wife a kiss, then as our lips unlock BOOM he is there again. Pjanics head on my missus' body looking gazingly into my eyes, wanting me to whisk him up to bed.

My Son wakes for a feed at 3am, i go down to warm his bottle. As i cradle him in my arms i look down and see a hungry, upset Pjanic wanting milk.

This is just a typical day for me right now!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
One way or another, i wish this one could be put to bed, and soon. Fed up of hearing about the guy now and its taking over my life.

When i make a brew in the morning, i stir the hot tea and when the steam clears, Pjanics face is smiling back at me from in the cup.

I sit down in my car and set off for work, as i adjust my rear view mirror, there he is, Miralem, sat in the back of my car with his mohawk tickling my roof.

At work my boss sits me down for a lecture, nothing he says sinks in, all i hear is the distant murmerings of a drowning duck, because stood there, right infront of me, lecturing me is Pjanic.

I go home from a hard days work and give my wife a kiss, then as our lips unlock BOOM he is there again. Pjanics head on my missus' body looking gazingly into my eyes, wanting me to whisk him up to bed.

My Son wakes for a feed at 3am, i go down to warm his bottle. As i cradle him in my arms i look down and see a hungry, upset Pjanic wanting milk.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nicely done
@piotrr - he got in before you did

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012

:rofl::rofl:

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010

L's up, for all my niggas, money power respect thats what I grew up NIGGA

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Now Chelsea are raidinf Roma for Nainggolan and Digne is probably not staying. They are in shambles. Nice going away party for Totti. Just what the spitting bastard deserves.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
just read on vs: corsport are reporting a whatsapp conversation between pjanic and a roman friend. pjanic goes like "roma sold me in 15 minutes, they called juve as they need the money badly, i'm pretty bitter, but that's life, unfortunately you can't have it all"

another nedved story :D pjanic, future juve legend :touched:

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
just read on vs: corsport are reporting a whatsapp conversation between pjanic and a roman friend. pjanic goes like "roma sold me in 15 minutes, they called juve as they need the money badly, i'm pretty bitter, but that's life, unfortunately you can't have it all"

Sounds like classical italian "need-to-fill-my-newspaper" fiction.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011

Lol, sounds real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)