Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
"Hey, my wife cheated on me with my cousin and left with my kids to live with him, but hey, she gave me her heart and soul for 4 years so i’ll respect that."

What the fuck is wrong with people like you, i can’t grasp it, seriously, how can you say we should "respect that" ?

I’m sure everyone in here is absolutely OK with Pjanic leaving and doesn’t really wish him horrible things but for fuck’s sake moving to Juventus is such a dirsrepectful and thing to do to those fans who supported him and love him during 4 years. The worst thing in this is that he didn’t have to do this. He had the choice.

A dick move is a dick move, there’s no reason to respect that.

:beppe:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
"Hey, my wife cheated on me with my cousin and left with my kids to live with him, but hey, she gave me her heart and soul for 4 years so i’ll respect that."

What the fuck is wrong with people like you, i can’t grasp it, seriously, how can you say we should "respect that" ?

I’m sure everyone in here is absolutely OK with Pjanic leaving and doesn’t really wish him horrible things but for fuck’s sake moving to Juventus is such a dirsrepectful and thing to do to those fans who supported him and love him during 4 years. The worst thing in this is that he didn’t have to do this. He had the choice.

A dick move is a dick move, there’s no reason to respect that.

:beppe:
Got to say I sort of agree with the feeling..

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,791
    how did Lazio and Roma fans react when we got Nedved, Emerson and Capello, inter got Samuel, Stankovic and Chivu and Milan got Nesta?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    A lot of Roma fans seem to think we are their biggest rivals. :lol:
    Well, we are the most hated team right now, and the team to beat. The guy who has a big price on his head.
    Sadly for them, this team is too well managed to be touched. Is not about players anymore...is about the good work the board has been doing since 5 years ago, and the brilliant decition of whoever was, who decided to build the Juventus stadium.

That sealed the deal.

Even though I blame management for how this is turning out I think ultimately it was up to Pjanic and he chose to leave. When he signed the contract extension a few years ago I think he made it clear he wouldn’t be signing it without a reasonable buyout clause so that if a bigger club came calling he wouldn’t be forced to stay…well a bigger club came calling and he’s chosen to leave. It was/is his decision.
    But at the end of the day this comes down to management overspending and now having to pay for it. Every year we have to make a big sale to cover our losses due to overspending and this was just the final fuck up. If we weren’t in so much debt with FFP up our ass we could have made a much stronger case for Pjanic to stay. Instead of having to pick which player we have to sell we could have been deciding which players to bring in and compete with Juve. I think Pjanic knew that at the end of the day Roma was going to have to sell a key player to cover the losses and once again play second fiddle to Juve in the league while possibly not even qualifying for CL. He just decided to say "fuck it" and made an objectively good move for his career.
    Poor management decision have led to this imo

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Just for the record...
    My sources are:
    - an Ultras chief;
    - the chairman of a big Juventus Fans Club;
    - a bloke that works for Juve and spends lots of time in Vinovo

Put them together and they hardly get it wrong. Their combined intelligence work is normally very efficient, I got Tevez like a week before he was even associated with us and same for Dani Alves. Sometimes things don't go as expected but I can normally find out if a rumour is true or not.

I am quite happy to share these info on here if ok with mods.

ps: I have deleted some sensitive info, mainly surnames of people as some of them are quite known or easy to find with a simple google search associated with the word Juventus...
    :delpiero:

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
    :lol:
    Fuck.

Just thought about Mira feeding Dybala and Berardi.

I have no will to live.

Certainly not after knowing that Gerson will be feeding Dzeko
    Juventus is going to be really good. Pjanic-pogba-Dybala trio will be a trill to watch for any football fan. I wish I knew how to change club I support
    Wonder what we are.

Big club with a loser mentality.

Or a small club trying to act like a big club.

or maybe we are just victims who blame others for our follies. Certainly that’s the route this management has taken along with their sheep.
    http://www.chiesaditotti.com/2016/6...ic-to-juventus-for-30-million-give-up-on-2016

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)