Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
What a move this would be. Signing your rivals best player. What a fuck Marotta? :lol:

This is a whole new level even for the Great Man.

May 22, 2007
I meant financial balance. I cant see us getting much for them three, probably totaling to 20-25 mil max?

It still leaves a big chunk to recover.
Transfer fee received plus losing two of those salaries would cover off Pjanic IMO, 20-25m for Hernanes + Asamoah/Pereyra doesn't sound unrealistic. I'm not sure about Morata on top of that though.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
When bayern are mentioned, we need the most notorious @Nostradamus to confirm

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
Sorry, but I cannot confirm anything in this case. Havent heard anything until I went to sleep around 3am.

In general, Pjanic is a great player and he surely was on our shortlist to bring more creativity to our midfield besides Thiago. After signing Sanches, the chances to sign another high calibre midfielder r not that big I guess, but I wouldnt rule it out either. That Bayern r going to add a CB and a CM was clear from the beginning, but no idea what further additions they plan. Ideally we would add Pjanic too then our midfield would look like this:

CDM: Kimmich/Alonso
CM: Vidal/Sanches
CAM: Thiago/Pjanic

What makes me sceptical is, that Bayern prob would have closed the deal already. He has a clause, so why wasting time?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Pjanic will sign a 5-year contract
worth €4m/yr. Juve will pay €38m
to sign him. Roma will take €30.4m,
Pjanic €7.6m. [Corsera]

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I can confirm Pjanic signed 10 day ago in Switzerland.
I am prepared to eat my hat if it's not going to happen.
He is a done deal.
And Padoin is going to Cagliari.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Sorry, but I cannot confirm anything in this case. Havent heard anything until I went to sleep around 3am.

In general, Pjanic is a great player and he surely was on our shortlist to bring more creativity to our midfield besides Thiago. After signing Sanches, the chances to sign another high calibre midfielder r not that big I guess, but I wouldnt rule it out either. That Bayern r going to add a CB and a CM was clear from the beginning, but no idea what further additions they plan. Ideally we would add Pjanic too then our midfield would look like this:

CDM: Kimmich/Alonso
CM: Vidal/Sanches
CAM: Thiago/Pjanic

What makes me sceptical is, that Bayern prob would have closed the deal already. He has a clause, so why wasting time?
Oh well, i can start to fap about Pjanic to juve then. Thanks :tup:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
This deal looks like the Pavel Nedved deal. Snapping up your rival's best player for a very good price.

Master stroke by Marotta if completed.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
I can fap on this squad :tuttosport: :

Buffon
Dani Alves - Bonucci - Chiellini - Alex Sandro
Khedira - Marchisio - Pogba
Pjanic
Dybala - Morata

Subs: Neto (?), Barzagli, Evra, Lichtsteiner, Lemina, Pereyra, Mandzukic, Zaza​

- - - Updated - - -

We will switch 3-5-2 / 4-1-2-1-2 through the season I Think. CL = 4 mans back, Serie A depends on the opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)