Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Is it possible to use Pjanic on the left?

-----Morata/Mandzukic-------
--------------Dybala/Berardi--
Pjanic/X-----------------------
I don't think so. The thing with Pjanic is that he can't play that role or behind strikers. He was tried there many times on club level and with the national team but showed little. He was always a beast in a three man midfield.

Although he did gather much experience over the years and who knows, Allegri might try something different with him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
You know what kind of transfer i like, the one like Tevez, not much rumors and news, just Bam! Officially signed him, he is at the airport greeted by our fans and then signing the contract!

more of those transfers please Beppe!!!

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Is it possible to use Pjanic on the left?

-----Morata/Mandzukic-------
--------------Dybala/Berardi--
Pjanic/X-----------------------

Or are we playing him in the Pirlo role?
I don't know if X can handle the pressure of playing for Juventus. He is a decent mod and all, but to play in a top club is another thing.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Benedetto Minerva
@ BennyJFinance 6m
@ADP1113 Pereyra+Hernanes
(wages and amortization)=Pjanic
annual financial cost (16M€
approximately)

Apr 29, 2006
I don't think so. The thing with Pjanic is that he can't play that role or behind strikers. He was tried there many times on club level and with the national team but showed little. He was always a beast in a three man midfield.

Although he did gather much experience over the years and who knows, Allegri might try something different with him.
Thanks, haven't watched his NT performances at all. What I've seen of him before Roma was his CL performances, mostly against RM. :)

I don't know if X can handle the pressure of playing for Juventus. He is a decent mod and all, but to play in a top club is another thing.
U never know unless you try, besides he will be a free transfer and home-grown!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fucking Football Italia and their shitty articles and fucking Bayern.That shits must be involved almost every time we want to make a deal,Want to make an auction?Go and buy another Sanchez like deal for 80 m.,make Jorge Mendez richer and fuck off.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I genuinely hope pjanic is our last signing. If we can pull of morata then id make an exception. How much does this affect our balance? Would it still mean we have no choice but to sell pogba to balance it?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
From Chiesa Di Totti:

And this epic post:

:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

There's a hell of a lot of smoke for there to be no fire here. I mean, it certainly seems unlikely... but Rudiger's torn ACL, and the buyout clause in his contract, and so on, all point to the type of opportunistic signing we know Beppe is best at.
imagine Internet forums of Fiorentina if they existed at the time baggio was sold to juve :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I genuinely hope pjanic is our last signing. If we can pull of morata then id make an exception. How much does this affect our balance? Would it still mean we have no choice but to sell pogba to balance it?
:allegri:

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I hate that if we sign a big player I get paranoid that Paul is going

Dybala - Tevez went
Khedira - Vidal went
Pjanic - Padowin
I hope and think it's only Morata who will leave. Our midfield needed improvement with all those injuries and we'll get a starter, that's the best way to improve.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
340 people viewing...

How many are from other forums? :lol:
@Bianconero_Aus

I love how the Internet is full of forum espionage

May 22, 2007
Hernanes, Pereyra, Asamoah

How many of those do we see staying? The club is moving back to 4 high quality midfielders competing for 3 places.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
exorcism

- - - Updated - - -

Hernanes, Pereyra, Asamoah

How many of those do we see staying? The club is moving back to 4 high quality midfielders competing for 3 places.
just one.
Goners are most likely Hernanes and Pereyra
Pereyra depending on the offers could go or stay as a sub for the cam.

Sadly i think Hernanes and Pereyra will go and keep Asamoah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)