Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (124 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,404
    He should've stayed with Dirk then he would've had a ring
    Should've joined Vince then he'd be national hero and win rings
    But he didn't and he's no different then a Mike Bibby or Jason Kidd was great but forgettable no rings.

Has manly jaw, prolly has a deck, hiding her bushy brows because she's insecure about it. She needs someone like @DAiDEViL to appreciate her girth and brows. Tell her she's beautiful Chris. Make her feel better.

Seriously though RUS you rate that fake rapper drake?
    Kidd won a ring with Dirk in 2011 :p

Nash was fantastic offensively but I could score 30 on him defensively, thats why he hasnt made that final push to become an all time great. On offense though it was a joy to watch him and was a pure artist

- - - Updated - - -

gonna watch youtube videos of him
    check 1st post :numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

No it's William Shatner
    1. Nash
    2. Shatner
    3. Giovinco

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Pjanic to Juve done, what a great management Juve has.
    Juve will probably get Kovacic as well to go with Pjanic. O yeah and they got Dani Alves too. Meanwhile we have Silvio in a hospital bed haha.
    Sell Pogba bring in James and Higuain
    Juve could be the best in the world next year, They'll go past everyone soon.
    Nothing makes me more sad about the state of our club than knowing how well Juve did to rebuild their. They even got relegated and came out of it with a brand new stadium and a much stronger team than us. We won CL and then went into a downward spiral.
    Giuseppe Marotta and Andrea Agnelli, business at its best.

It's like they don't even want to be Milan fans anymore. The depression hidden in their posts. :lol:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Roma forums:

How the ******** can he be sold to Juve, of all ********ing teams. You're telling me no Barca, Bayern, Manu, City, PSG, etc are willing to pay 30 mil for a top 3 creative midfielder in the world, who is just now entering his prime?

Nothing about this adds up...
    At least we have Dzeko and Falque.
    Pjanic is overrated.
    AS Roma, 1 step forward, 12 steps backward.
    :lol:

forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/the-last-cigarette-summer-16-transfer-thread.2029496/page-120

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    The inter forums are golden...hold on...

- - - Updated - - -

Homo forums:

They are a one step away from closing Pjanic's deal, they got Alves and are trying to bring Kovacic, they'll have Berardi too. Once they see their money is not enough they can always sell Pogba and get 80m overnight. Hate to say this but congrats to Juve for the next 5 Scudettos.
    This is coming from a club that was relegated to Serie B and got its image completely destroyed by Calciopoli, at the very same time Inter dominating Italy and winning the treble. Instead of Inter taking advantage of this huge and rare historic chance to further expand its massive success financially and sport-wise for the next decade, the roles are exchanged between the two rival clubs.

The retardation of Inter's management is mind-blowing really.
    :touched:

I can't wait to see how cucked most people here will feel if he goes to Juve
    The Juventus seems ready to offer about 20m for Kovacic. In Spain there are rumors of a meeting between Juventus and Real Madrid just to begin negotiations to bring back Kovacic to Italy.

Hernanes and Pereyra out - Kovacic and Pjanic IN....

Juve song for the scudetto next year (MC Hammers you can't touch this was posted :lol:)
    http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?11379-Mateo-Kovai/page488

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Kidd won a ring with Dirk in 2011 :p

Nash was fantastic offensively but I could score 30 on him defensively, thats why he hasnt made that final push to become an all time great. On offense though it was a joy to watch him and was a pure artist

- - - Updated - - -

check 1st post :numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

1. Nash
    2. Shatner
    3. Giovinco
    Awesome!! Didn't now Kidd got a ring!! Last season I watched was in 2007-2008 when Celtics blew out Lakers and Ray Allen had that record of three's in a finals games vs lakers.

I've watched the conference finals and this year's final to see what all that Curry and Toronto hype was all about. Curry is amazing him and Golden State changed the way the game is played those 3's and Thompson on game 6 vs okc :tuttosport: dude was disgusting 33pts in 3's most of it in the 3rd quarter.

Toronto was unwatchable worse Toronto side I've ever seen in my life. Even those shitty Italians played better for Toronto then these guys, biyombo is dope though Lawry has heart and derozan is pussy.

Hoping for a a 4-0 for GS just to see my cousin cry :lol:

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,419
    Awesome!! Didn't now Kidd got a ring!! Last season I watched was in 2007-2008 when Celtics blew out Lakers and Ray Allen had that record of three's in a finals games vs lakers.

I've watched the conference finals and this year's final to see what all that Curry and Toronto hype was all about. Curry is amazing him and Golden State changed the way the game is played those 3's and Thompson on game 6 vs okc :tuttosport: dude was disgusting 33pts in 3's most of it in the 3rd quarter.

Toronto was unwatchable worse Toronto side I've ever seen in my life. Even those shitty Italians played better for Toronto then these guys, biyombo is dope though Lawry has heart and derozan is pussy.

Hoping for a a 4-0 for GS just to see my cousin cry :lol:
    Kidd was great in 2011, true leader, even played defense on Queen James :touched:

Lowry is amazing, improved a lot since the last time i watched him. Biyombo is someone i can fap to, true monster on defense, love him. Valanciunas is also great. DeRozan is not bad but not a 2nd scoring option. 6th player is ideal for him

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)