Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I'm with you :lol:

What's the best video you've found so far? :D
I watched that Gaebba's (or how he's spelled) one, the Pjanić overall. Some of his movement is very similar to Pirlo, when he's in front of the defence.

here

Oh, and Salah & Dzeko :rofl: I would be so frustrated if i had to play with them.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yes. Or Pogba is being sold.
Ok. Let's think about that for a second.

If Pogba is sold, and Morata goes back to Real, that is 130 million Euro right there.

Pjanic- 38
Berardi 25

That is still nearly 70 million Euro left over WITHOUT selling anyone else on the roster. I think they could find some real, real quality with that 70 million.

Not that I think that Pogba is leaving. Why would he? The two biggest clubs in the world are already put off by our asking price for him.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
For the Asamoah of this season - debateable. I strongly disagree about Lemina being stronger right now, but I'd still play him ahead of Asa because of his potential.

For the Asamoah of the Conte seasons, wtf no
I'm not talking about the past, because we haven't seen THAT Asamoah in over 2 years now

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Ok. Let's think about that for a second.

If Pogba is sold, and Morata goes back to Real, that is 130 million Euro right there.

Pjanic- 38
Berardi 25

That is still nearly 70 million Euro left over WITHOUT selling anyone else on the roster. I think they could find some real, real quality with that 70 million.

Not that I think that Pogba is leaving. Why would he? The two biggest clubs in the world are already put off by our asking price for him.
Relax, I don't think Pogba is leaving either.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
3 5 2
pogba Pjanic marchisio khedira berardi

4 3 1 2
pogba Pjanic khedira
dybala
berardi morata
lich and sandro on the flank

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I watched that Gaebba's (or how he's spelled) one, the Pjanić overall. Some of his movement is very similar to Pirlo, when he's in front of the defence.

here

Oh, and Salah & Dzeko :rofl: I would be so frustrated if i had to play with them.
Gaebba is great in general :tup:

Only that he's about 8 times as fast Pirlo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)