Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Of course we will not do that. I think Zaza would be perchance included in the deal to equal 39m overall (Zaza + 15 mln for example). Also, Roma cannot choose which club they will sell to, it's Pjanic that will be choosing.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Of course we will not do that. I think Zaza would be perchance included in the deal to equal 39m overall (Zaza + 15 mln for example). Also, Roma cannot choose which club they will sell to, it's Pjanic that will be choosing.
Juventus refused (winter session) a 27m bid from West Ham. So Zaza is valued at least that much.
So if Pjanic is 38m by the clause it would be Zaza+11 XD
But i doubt that Juventus after losing Morata would give away Zaza!

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Juventus refused (winter session) a 27m bid from West Ham. So Zaza is valued at least that much.
So if Pjanic is 38m by the clause it would be Zaza+11 XD
But i doubt that Juventus after losing Morata would give away Zaza!
Dude its just a rumour that they bid so much. TBH I cant see anyone offering more than 20m and even that is highly unlinkely. I dont really buy all the rumours of our fodder players beign so wanted.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Dude its just a rumour that they bid so much. TBH I cant see anyone offering more than 20m and even that is highly unlinkely. I dont really buy all the rumours of our fodder players beign so wanted.
are you sure? cause i remember Marotta saying that they had offers for Zaza but that they woudn't let him go in the winter session

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)