Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He will move to PSG or the EPL. I can't see Roma losing him to us, and surely he'd prefer a move abroad as opposed to upsetting the Roma faithful. Remember Emerson? This isn't the same :p

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This would be the ultimate perfect signing, along with Isco. Maybe even better.

Young, Serie A experienced, creative CM / great AM, absolutely spectacular on dead balls.

But there's only one possibility we bring him: paying 38M upfront, since Roma clearly won't deal with us, and damaging our relations with them.

The second part is not really important, and if the player wants to come, what can we do? It's not like we lured him from there.

But paying 38M in one sum is unprecedented and very the opposite to Marotta's way of doing business.

However, the fact he fits perfectly in the team, wants to come and IF we get Morata's/Coman's money right away, in one installment, well well... this could actually happen.

Not likely, I believe, but possible. The most likely outcome IMO is that Roma will simply push to sell him abroad. Bayern, Madrid, PSG, EPL, Barcelona... he fits them all and they'd be happy to pay the clause. Roma could even facilitate and divide it in 2 installments for them.

But they will be much weaker without him. We know he is known for disappearing when it gets rough and in important matches, but at Juve he'd be simply another quality player. Much less pression, probably better performance.

My ideal signing.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I've read that Marotta is meeting Bayern for Coman.

At first, this wouldn't even be necessary, since he has another loan year with them, and the due sum is only 2M.

However, I think Marotta will try to push them to pay in advance the final price of 25M, maybe with a discount, so he can have liquidity for Pjanic or Gomes, mainly Pjanic.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
So no single word about Pjanic,Andre Gomes in papers...like they both died.Internet journalism and trolling
We could be waiting for Morata situation to be resolved to see how much money we can count on. Marotta even said everything else will happen after Morata deal.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why should we pay 35M+Zaza when we can add 3M more instead.. (I know installments but Zaza could probably fetch around 25M if not more...)
They can take Asamoah and 15M or Zaza+10M and make it quick before I change my mind ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)