Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Allegri is a brave man if he goes into next season with Hernanes and Lemina his only DM options.
I have faith in Lemina and it's not as if Marchisio will miss the entire season. He's out for about 2 competitive months, that's it. All we need is to make sure only one of our backup options (Lemina, Hernanes, Sturaro) have to play at the same time... So basically one extra quality addition is enough; either CDM or CM.

I'd take both of them, but prefer Andre Gomes for his probable ability to play an Allegri AM.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Also players take a while before they recover to their previous form especially after a knee injury. He may not be the same Marchisio. Del Piero pre 99 injury was a player people compared to Ronaldo at his peak. Still great afterwards but it took him a long time to recover.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
No.

He'll only be back to training by November.

We'll effectively miss him for atleast half a season.
No he won't. His time schedule is very pessimistic which is what football clubs always do to avoid criticism. Hence the complications last week without a setback date... If all goes according to plan, he'll be on the field in November, playing the Champions League. His form is another thing of course but that's the reason you have backups.

A sole ACL tear is not even a major injury anymore. That's a historic thought in the minds of people that needs adjusting.

Abolfazl

Sep 30, 2015
Roma’s Miralem Pjanic is reportedly edging towards Bayern Munich or Barcelona, while Zenit’s Axel Witsel could replace him.

The Bosnia international’s future in the capital is in doubt, with several clubs considering meeting his €38m release clause.

Juventus have been heavily linked with the playmaker recently, but Corriere dello Sport reports today that the Bianconeri have fallen behind Bayern and Barca in the race for his signature.

http://www.football-italia.net/84791/roma-pjanic-out-witsel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Roma’s Miralem Pjanic is reportedly edging towards Bayern Munich or Barcelona, while Zenit’s Axel Witsel could replace him.

The Bosnia international’s future in the capital is in doubt, with several clubs considering meeting his €38m release clause.

Juventus have been heavily linked with the playmaker recently, but Corriere dello Sport reports today that the Bianconeri have fallen behind Bayern and Barca in the race for his signature.

http://www.football-italia.net/84791/roma-pjanic-out-witsel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nice try :D

Jun 6, 2015
No he won't. His time schedule is very pessimistic which is what football clubs always do to avoid criticism. Hence the complications last week without a setback date... If all goes according to plan, he'll be on the field in November, playing the Champions League. His form is another thing of course but that's the reason you have backups.

A sole ACL tear is not even a major injury anymore. That's a historic thought in the minds of people that needs adjusting.
I can say from a personal experience that it definitely is a major injury and one of the worst an athlete can suffer.

No doubt he will be back strong but it will take time and effort. I hope our management is patient with him and avoids any unnecessary risks.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I can say from a personal experience that it definitely is a major injury and one of the worst an athlete can suffer.

No doubt he will be back strong but it will take time and effort. I hope our management is patient with him and avoids any unnecessary risks.
Personal experience is fine but it's only 1 out of millions of injuries and it says nothing about the big picture. Especially since these guys have nothing else to worry about. The can rehabilitate for hours, every single day.

As I said before, the recovery time can be as short as 4 months in the best case scenario. That can hardly be called a major injury anymore. And a re-rupture of about only 2,5% on average remains.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Roma: Pjanic out, Witsel in
By Football Italia staff

Pjanic’s agent was in Berlin to watch the German Cup final between Bayern and Borussia Dortmund on Saturday by invitation of the Bavarian club, says the newspaper.

Carlo Ancelotti wants the midfielder for next season and has already spoken with Lupi Coach Luciano Spalletti about the player.

But despite the contact with Bayern, Pjanic could prefer a move to Barcelona where he would be reunited with Luis Enrique.

If the 26-year-old leaves then the Giallorossi will look to Witsel as a replacement, having already made contact with his representatives in April.

The Belgium international would welcome a move to Rome according to calciomercato.it, as he would again be working under former Zenit boss Spalletti.

Jun 6, 2015
Personal experience is fine but it's only 1 out of millions of injuries and it says nothing about the big picture. Especially since these guys have nothing else to worry about. The can rehabilitate for hours, every single day.

As I said before, the recovery time can be as short as 4 months in the best case scenario. That can hardly be called a major injury anymore. And a re-rupture of about only 2,5% on average remains.
Of course but you were downplaying the seriousness of the injury. All injuries are different it can go well like with Insigne or it can go bad like it went with Strootman and Falcao.

Four months is not a realistic or safe target you double that and it's much more accurate. Marchisio will be back and strong but we cannot count on him for the first part of the season.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
and there is a reason why he doesent anymore - he sucks
because now we have hernanes and lemina to play regista/CDM.
when padoin played there, actually there was still pogba to play there. i do not know why allegri chose padoin over pogba to play there.

- - - Updated - - -

we need to be quick i dunno what Marotta nad Paratici are waiting. Our first sign can't be that brazilian kid
according to reports, the are not waiting. they do not want to pay that amount.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
because now we have hernanes and lemina to play regista/CDM.
when padoin played there, actually there was still pogba to play there. i do not know why allegri chose padoin over pogba to play there.

- - - Updated - - -

according to reports, the are not waiting. they do not want to pay that amount.
and that would be stupid cause players of Pjanic quality cost way more than 38m.
Just look at Xhaka a player i liked but i thought was way weaker than Pjanic and still went to Arsenal for 43m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)