Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Pjanic is not worth 38million imo, way too inconsistent. His stats are inflated by freekicks. Never struck me as a player who could dominate a game.
I imagine it's really difficult to be a consistent player at Roma. I think the environment at Juve will make it easier for him.

And we won't need him to dominate, as his responsibility would be shared by Pogba and Dybala. He might even free up Pogs to get into attack even more, and score more goals

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Good answer but I disagree. Morata>Miralem>Jesus
I'd get Gomes ahead of Pjanic even though I've been drooling over Pjanic for a long time. The thought of having 2 physically imposing players in our midfield that have above average technique is extremely fapworthy.

Imagine a midfield of

Pogba-Cheesio-Gomes with Dybala as trequartista, Morata Mandzo up top. :tuttosport:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Don't think Beppe will splash 38mil for him. He could be a nice addition but for the right price.
It would be intriguing where Allegri will play him.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #647
    I'd get Gomes ahead of Pjanic even though I've been drooling over Pjanic for a long time. The thought of having 2 physically imposing players in our midfield that have above average technique is extremely fapworthy.

Imagine a midfield of

Pogba-Cheesio-Gomes with Dybala as trequartista, Morata Mandzo up top. :tuttosport:
    Gomes is 65M + United is interested so they are likely to match Valencias demands. Pjanic is more gettable and better player

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    I imagine it's really difficult to be a consistent player at Roma. I think the environment at Juve will make it easier for him.

And we won't need him to dominate, as his responsibility would be shared by Pogba and Dybala. He might even free up Pogs to get into attack even more, and score more goals
    I agree.
    But i have yet to see him impose himself as the player he could be, he got the talent that for sure, but he disappear in games too much for my liking. But like you said maybe if moves to Juve he could develop to the player he's capable of being.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Don't think Beppe will splash 38mil for him. He could be a nice addition but for the right price.
    It would be intriguing where Allegri will play him.
    38m for a player in his quality is not too much. I know it is hard to pay it in one payment, but I think if club agrees with him on personal terms they'll find a way to finance the release clause

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012

:agree:

Just needs to focus on his contribution in the final third.Doesnt need to dictate the game for Juve.

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #651
    I agree.
    But i have yet to see him impose himself as the player he could be, he got the talent that for sure, but he disappear in games too much for my liking. But like you said maybe if moves to Juve he could develop to the player he's capable of being.
    Or you could say he still doesent influence the game like a 38M player

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    “Regarding Pjanic, we’re in a situation of total immobility,” Sabatini told reporters at the Ussi Prize ceremony.

“We mustn’t do anything, we can’t even answer the phone because it’s a deal we don’t want to do. Pjanic might go - hopefully not - but only if someone pays the clause.

“It’s something that concerns us daily, but it doesn’t affect our behaviour. We’re doing nothing, we’re a passive witness.

“I haven’t spoken with him. He talked to the Coach [Luciano Spalletti] and he reaffirmed his desire to stay at Roma.

“I don’t have to talk to the player, he’s not for sale. If someone wants him they’ll have to pay the clause.

“Juventus? There’s a commotion around this. I keep seeing stuff about quasi-talks or auto-negotiations and that names that aren’t Juventus could be considered by Roma, but that’s not the case.

“In this situation, Roma must do nothing, and we don’t want to do anything. There’s a clause in his contract that would allow the player to leave, and that’s the only way he’ll go.”

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba and Pjanic in the same midfield. WOW.
    Pogba,Marchisio,Pjanic

Best MF ,2nd best MF and 3rd best MF in the league

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)