Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
From polish fansite:
Pjanic?
- Sytuacja jest całkowicie unieruchomiona. To negocjacje, których nie chcemy podejmować. Odejdzie jedynie po opłaceniu klauzuli. Jesteśmy pasywnymi świadkami. Nie rozmawiałem z graczem o ewentualnym przejściu do Juventusu. Jeśli ktoś go chce, musi zapłacić klauzulę. My nie chcemy nic robić. Czytałem o rzekomych graczach na wymianę, aby dojść do Pjanica, ale potwierdzam, że nie ma w tym żadnej prawdy. W każdym razie Roma będzie rozstrzygać takie kwestie.
Pjanic?
- Situation is stalled. Those are the negotiations we dont want to start. He will leave only if the clause is paid. We are just passive spectators. I didnt speak with the player about the possible leave for Juve. If someone wants to buy him he has to pay the clause. We dont want do to anything. I have read about the possible player exchanges, but I can say they are completly untrue. Anyway Roma will solve this kind of issues.

Buy on AliExpress.com

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
We will never start a season with 3 forwards, so Moratas situation is irrelevant to getting Pjanic, but for the sake of it obviously what zizinho said. And Azzurri7

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I was speaking from a financial pov.Not related to their playing positions ofc but i would assume sale of Morata would allow us more liquidity to pay the clause

In any case agree with the above answers

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Just read on FB some quote of Sabbatini were he said that THERE IS an installments fixed way of payment of the clause included in his contract.
If that's true,it's should be even easier.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #632
    @DAiDEViL who you choose? Fake Jesus or Alvarito?
    Who do you choose, Black Jesus or Morata

- - - Updated - - -

Just read on FB some quote of Sabbatini were he said that THERE IS an installments fixed way of payment of the clause included in his contract.
    If that's true,it's should be even easier.
    Seriously?

Roma is so clueless :lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    From polish fansite:
    Pjanic?
    - Sytuacja jest całkowicie unieruchomiona. To negocjacje, których nie chcemy podejmować. Odejdzie jedynie po opłaceniu klauzuli. Jesteśmy pasywnymi świadkami. Nie rozmawiałem z graczem o ewentualnym przejściu do Juventusu. Jeśli ktoś go chce, musi zapłacić klauzulę. My nie chcemy nic robić. Czytałem o rzekomych graczach na wymianę, aby dojść do Pjanica, ale potwierdzam, że nie ma w tym żadnej prawdy. W każdym razie Roma będzie rozstrzygać takie kwestie.
    Pjanic?
    - Situation is stalled. Those are the negotiations we dont want to start. He will leave only if the clause is paid. We are just passive spectators. I didnt speak with the player about the possible leave for Juve. If someone wants to buy him he has to pay the clause. We dont want do to anything. I have read about the possible player exchanges, but I can say they are completly untrue. Anyway Roma will solve this kind of issues.
    He sounds resigned to losing him. We should definitely pay that release clause.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
    Starting to think this might actually happen. http://www.football-italia.net/84515/sabatini-‘roma-want-keep-pjanic’

Sporting director Walter Sabatini jokes Roma “can’t even answer the phone” in case a bid comes for Miralem Pjanic.

The Bosnian midfielder has a €38m release clause in his contract, and it has been suggested in recent weeks that Juventus will trigger it.

The director admitted yesterday that there's nothing the club can do to block the Bianconeri, but reiterated the desire to keep Pjanic today.

“Regarding Pjanic, we’re in a situation of total immobility,” Sabatini told reporters at the Ussi Prize ceremony.

“We mustn’t do anything, we can’t even answer the phone because it’s a deal we don’t want to do. Pjanic might go - hopefully not - but only if someone pays the clause.

“It’s something that concerns us daily, but it doesn’t affect our behaviour. We’re doing nothing, we’re a passive witness.

“I haven’t spoken with him. He talked to the Coach [Luciano Spalletti] and he reaffirmed his desire to stay at Roma.

“I don’t have to talk to the player, he’s not for sale. If someone wants him they’ll have to pay the clause.

“Juventus? There’s a commotion around this. I keep seeing stuff about quasi-talks or auto-negotiations and that names that aren’t Juventus could be considered by Roma, but that’s not the case.

“In this situation, Roma must do nothing, and we don’t want to do anything. There’s a clause in his contract that would allow the player to leave, and that’s the only way he’ll go.”
    Seems like he's doing two things.

A) Making it clear to Roma fans that they can't stop Pjanic leaving, so it'll be his choice. Trying to put him off angering the Roma fans by leaving, and stop the Roma fans being angry with him if Pjanic goes.
    B) Making it clear to clubs outside of Italy that all they have to do is pay the clause, in an attempt to see him move somewhere else.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Pjanic is not worth 38million imo, way too inconsistent. His stats are inflated by freekicks. Never struck me as a player who could dominate a game.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Starting to think this might actually happen. http://www.football-italia.net/84515/sabatini-‘roma-want-keep-pjanic’

Seems like he's doing two things.

A) Making it clear to Roma fans that they can't stop Pjanic leaving, so it'll be his choice. Trying to put him off angering the Roma fans by leaving, and stop the Roma fans being angry with him if Pjanic goes.
    B) Making it clear to clubs outside of Italy that all they have to do is pay the clause, in an attempt to see him move somewhere else.
    Yup, he's gone for sure. It's crazy that they set such a low release clause for him

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)