Miralem Pjanić (30 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
There should be a section between legend and rookie/history, something like “good servant”.

Pjanic, Mandzukic, Pessotto, Di Livio...
Pessotto? Wow that's not even up for debate he is a certified legend the guy jumped off a balcony when we got relegated. Maybe didn't play as often as other legends but he was a loyal servant in some of our best ever teams.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So much accomplished for the TEAM with him being part of it so no hate towards him leaving from me. Just like not a fan of Sami's play of late, Pjanic's decreased level of play IMO won't diminished his quality past seasons of play! Good luck and thank you!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It seems that he is crying in this video. Same event the picture was posted above.

Anyone knows if it is because he is joining Barca or because of him leaving Juve after 5 years?

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt any of them related to it - It will happen next season though as its politics and not their real thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Respect Pjanic. A World Class player who was wrongly utilized the last three years. His 2016-17 season is one of the best I've seen from a Juve player.

I'd say he's done enough to be considered a J legend. Though I assume some will disagree.

He'll do great at Barca, will probably cement his status as an elite mid there.

Sad to see him go.
WC - Yes he was but he isnt leaving as one.
2016-17 season thing - Not even close! although he had a great season.
Some will disagree - If by some you mean Majority..
Doing great at Barca - Maybe - If he returns to his old self he will do well although I think Barcelona stacked their midfield options which will cause him to play way less than usual and he might get angry for not playing as much as he expects..

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)