Miralem Pjanić (38 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Respect Pjanic. A World Class player who was wrongly utilized the last three years. His 2016-17 season is one of the best I've seen from a Juve player.

I'd say he's done enough to be considered a J legend. Though I assume some will disagree.

He'll do great at Barca, will probably cement his status as an elite mid there.

Sad to see him go.
No way. Nothing against the guy, and i ink overakk his twnure here was positive even when a little underwhelming taking innconsiderations the expectation we had on him.

But legend? I highly disagree

- - - Updated - - -

his first season was the best and since then he been regressing year by year.

I think this is one of the best sales any Juve management has pulled off. We have sold an almost finished player for 65 freaking mlns.

Good luck mire, you has been always great towards the club but your presence on the pitch wouldn't be missed
We stilk need to see how arthir goes, but indeed the sale was a very succesfukk one for paratici, because as we know, pjanic was not in his best anymore and was in hisb30

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Respect Pjanic. A World Class player who was wrongly utilized the last three years. His 2016-17 season is one of the best I've seen from a Juve player.

I'd say he's done enough to be considered a J legend. Though I assume some will disagree.

Sad to see him go.
Absolutely not, not even close.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

Sad to see him go.
giphy.gif

F him overrated Bosnian lazy Reggista

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Well he joined a club he's always had a soft spot for, so it's not like we forced him.

I think he knew deep down he needed a new challenge and an opportunity presented himself which suited both club and Pjanic
I’ll have to disgree, ha maybe looked motivated but I’m pretty sure he enjoyed it here and didn’t want to leave, but he is a professional and Barcelona is a great club so we didn’t hear nothing about it.

Also, Zidane was his role model...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I’ll have to disgree, ha maybe looked motivated but I’m pretty sure he enjoyed it here and didn’t want to leave, but he is a professional and Barcelona is a great club so we didn’t hear nothing about it.

Also, Zidane was his role model...
I don't think he was dissatisfied with the environment, we could have tried to force him to another club which he clearly didn't want but Barcelona for pjanic was an opportune move and one he wouldn't say no to. I'm certain he has spoken in favourable light about playing for Barcelona in the past. But in all honesty I don't think there is any ill feeling between pjanic and Juve in the same way there might be between Arthur and barca. Anyhow I'm in the belief both Juve and pjanic felt it was the end of a cycle, sure he wouldn't object to staying if we really wanted him to, but I don't think he would object to move to an equally prestigious club. I think it was handled very well from the clubs perspective

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2010
okay so now he will want to bring his best for the rest of the season to show barca, that they made a right choice. Thats good for us. I'm not sure Arthur will be thinking the same lol, his head might be elsewhere, not in that fragmented barca team

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
okay so now he will want to bring his best for the rest of the season to show barca, that they made a right choice. Thats good for us. I'm not sure Arthur will be thinking the same lol, his head might be elsewhere, not in that fragmented barca team
Messi already had a falling out with the assistant manager and ignored him during a water break vs celta at the weekend, what a toxic environment that club must be right now

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I appreciate what he has done for Juve but I can't wish him good luck in that annoying GOAT wannabees of a club.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)