Miralem Pjanić (31 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I like this guy but I have never been more certain of a player not writing his social media post on his own :lol:
common now, as much as I felt Pjanic' time was up he was never once disrespectful towards the club, it was only the other week he said this is like a family. Somewhat restoring my faith as to how we treat our own players compared to some of the other departures.

May 23, 2013
Respect Pjanic. A World Class player who was wrongly utilized the last three years. His 2016-17 season is one of the best I've seen from a Juve player.

I'd say he's done enough to be considered a J legend. Though I assume some will disagree.

He'll do great at Barca, will probably cement his status as an elite mid there.

Sad to see him go.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We just handing legend status out to anyone who starts for us now then?

No, being a starter on the part of the pitch that's fucked us over since we lost Pogba and Vidal is not legend material

They were not legends either, and both were 5x the player Pjanic was for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, I wasn't really feeling anything about losing him but he got me there.

Let's go out on a bang, Mire. Let's get that CL trophy.

:shifty:
You should give props to whoever manages his social media accounts

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Could be could not be.

Like it's so unbelievable that a player who has been here for years and speaks multiple languages takes the time to write a goodbye message and doesn't sound like a complete idiot.

Jan 22, 2016
his first season was the best and since then he been regressing year by year.

I think this is one of the best sales any Juve management has pulled off. We have sold an almost finished player for 65 freaking mlns.

Good luck mire, you has been always great towards the club but your presence on the pitch wouldn't be missed

Last edited:

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
his first season was the best and since then he been regressing year by year.

I think this is one of the best sales any Juve management has pulled off. We have sold an almost finished player for 65 freaking mlns.

Good luck mire, you has been always great towards the club but your absence on the pitch wouldn't be missed
you do realize Juventus won't see those €65m, right?

Jan 22, 2016
you do realize Juventus won't see those €65m, right?
So what? That doesn't make it less impressive. Every penny gained from sales would be used eventually. Pjanic's money wouldn't be exception. This time the money is used right away to buy a 23 years old talented player.
That's the best part actually. We wouldn't need to be worried all summer about a suitable replacement.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
At first I didn't care about his transfer, hell I didn't even liked him and hated him while he was at Roma despite playing for my NT. But after we signed him he seemed like a real genuine guy who fell in love with the club and who played some awesome games for us.

Maybe it was the right time to sell him, but he is our best midfielder by mile and time will tell was this the smartest decision. We now need at least one more top class midfielder to at least look like a competitive squad.

To me everything looks like we decided to oust him and he was forced to leave...

Good luck Mire...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The farewell message from Pjanic was TOP class. This is how you leave a club on good terms.

I'm very happy with the deal but I wish nothing but the best for Mire.
This. That's how you go out on top with class. That's how you establish a legacy with a club.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
At first I didn't care about his transfer, hell I didn't even liked him and hated him while he was at Roma despite playing for my NT. But after we signed him he seemed like a real genuine guy who fell in love with the club and who played some awesome games for us.

Maybe it was the right time to sell him, but he is our best midfielder by mile and time will tell was this the smartest decision. We now need at least one more top class midfielder to at least look like a competitive squad.

To me everything looks like we decided to oust him and he was forced to leave...

Good luck Mire...
Well he joined a club he's always had a soft spot for, so it's not like we forced him.

I think he knew deep down he needed a new challenge and an opportunity presented himself which suited both club and Pjanic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)