Miralem Pjanić (103 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You dont have problem with Jorginho, u dont like the idea of Sarri staying another season.

:tuttosport:
Jorginho sucks. He isn’t any better than Pjanic, and his best level is significantly lower than Pjanic’s best level.

I’m happy to sell Miralem at this point as he has been dreadfully inconsistent and terrible when he’s not in form... but I’d rather take the cash and go for a true upgrade rather than exchange for a similar level player like Jorginho. Regardless of whether Sarri is here or not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Jorginho sucks. He isn’t any better than Pjanic, and his best level is significantly lower than Pjanic’s best level.

I’m happy to sell Miralem at this point as he has been dreadfully inconsistent and terrible when he’s not in form... but I’d rather take the cash and go for a true upgrade rather than exchange for a similar level player like Jorginho. Regardless of whether Sarri is here or not.
Jorginho is much better passer than Pjanic.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #6,884

Similar level? Hardly, Pjanic is the obvious superior player

- - - Updated - - -

Bentancur + Tonali = no need for Jorginho.

We'll need a couple of B2Bs and they better be some proper ones.
    This. Enough deep mids already

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Jorginho is much better passer than Pjanic.
    Jorginho is a fucking shitcunt, douchecunt, and useless piece of shit all rolled into one. Yes, Pajanic is a lazy inconsistent bastard, but if we are to get rid of him, we need someone significantly better than the meh Chelsea midget.

Aouar or Pogba and Tonali and that's a midfield upgrade. Exchange Pjanic for fucking Jorginho, and we're going nowhere fast.

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    Jorginho is a fucking shitcunt, douchecunt, and useless piece of shit all rolled into one. Yes, Pajanic is a lazy inconsistent bastard, but if we are to get rid of him, we need someone significantly better than the meh Chelsea midget.

Aouar or Pogba and Tonali and that's a midfield upgrade. Exchange Pjanic for fucking Jorginho, and we're going nowhere fast.
    Lol why so many name, i never heard anybody hating on him. yeah lets bring Pogba back. He does need another holiday. Dabcunt.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Lol why so many name, i never heard anybody hating on him. yeah lets bring Pogba back. He does need another holiday. Dabcunt.
    Dabcunt takes shits that have more talent than Shitjinhoe - an extremely limited player. Sure, his passing range is good, but that's all there is to it. I don't want a player that can only fit one system, lacks flexibility, and will probably lose confidence if he has a different coach.

I don't want Cancer here next season, and I most definitely don't want to see Shitjinhoe in a Juve shirt.

Apr 17, 2013

Vision of horror, to see Rabiot and Jorginho in the Juve shirt, 2 kings of the stat padding but only one crown. This fraud can't complete a forward pass, dribble,shoot or stay on his feet but. What is he good at besides stat padding with PKs and passing backwards?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)