Miralem Pjanić (35 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think it's premature to count him out just yet. I get that he is the current anti-christ of this forum, but we've seen that things can change quite quickly on that front. I'm happy that he is facing a clear challenge for his spot in the team though as we've been overly reliant on him for the past few years. Now it's up to him to raise his level again.
And get some rest. Pjanic always looks shit when either tired or injued.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We should try Pjanic - Bentancur - Ramsey

And play Ronaldo - Higuain - Douglas Costa as attacker.

Moving Pjanic in more attacking position where he can link up play with attacker and shooting may improve his game

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
We should try Pjanic - Bentancur - Ramsey

And play Ronaldo - Higuain - Douglas Costa as attacker.

Moving Pjanic in more attacking position where he can link up play with attacker and shooting may improve his game

Leaving Dybala who is the best player this season just to accomodate the worst player this season. Not to mention having Ronaldo and this guy playing on the same side.
Yeah sounds a good plan

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Leaving Dybala who is the best player this season just to accomodate the worst player this season. Not to mention having Ronaldo and this guy playing on the same side.
Yeah sounds a good plan
Dybala should only starts if we play weaker opponent, he is better come as subs like the one we show against Inter last night. As I prefer to see DC improve his form and game and with 50 to 60 minutes plays hopefully he is injury free

His movement with fresh legs against tired defender, that what Sarri utilises to break down Inter. As from interview, Sarri planning to put Dybala in even before Ramsey goal. And thank God he still have balls to insert Dybala, and that proven really effective to kill the game with 2nd goal for us.

You can't say Pjanic as out worst players just from some latest games where his form is dip. I think he is exhausted, lost of idea. So he needs more rest or change style of play in more attacking role

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Dybala should only starts if we play weaker opponent, he is better come as subs like the one we show against Inter last night. As I prefer to see DC improve his form and game and with 50 to 60 minutes plays hopefully he is injury free

His movement with fresh legs against tired defender, that what Sarri utilises to break down Inter. As from interview, Sarri planning to put Dybala in even before Ramsey goal. And thank God he still have balls to insert Dybala, and that proven really effective to kill the game with 2nd goal for us.

You can't say Pjanic as out worst players just from some latest games where his form is dip. I think he is exhausted, lost of idea. So he needs more rest or change style of play in more attacking role

:sergio:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve open to Pjanic sale?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus’ performance against Inter in the recent Derby d’Italia could signal the end of Miralem Pjanic’s time at the club.
Pjanic has been struggling for form in recent months, and was dropped ahead of the Derby d’Italia.
Against the Nerazzurri, Maurizio Sarri deployed Rodrigo Bentancur as a regista, in place of Pjanic, and the move worked, with Juve producing one of their best performances under Sarri.
La Gazzetta dello Sport suggest that the success against Inter could lead the club to contemplate selling Pjanic for the first time.
The Bosnian has a contract until June 2023, but it’s thought that Paris Saint-Germain could make a bid for the 30-year-old.
The Bianconeri could in turn use the money gathered from the sale of Pjanic to finance moves for Man Utd's Paul Pogba and Brescia's Sandro Tonali, claims La Gazzetta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)