Miralem Pjanić (16 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
Pjanic is starting to llok better and control the game. A little bit quicker in his play would help but starting to mix up his short and long passes and getting the ball up to the forwards feet. Sarri said he wants 150 passes a game from him. Thats a shit ton

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pjanic is starting to llok better and control the game. A little bit quicker in his play would help but starting to mix up his short and long passes and getting the ball up to the forwards feet. Sarri said he wants 150 passes a game from him. Thats a shit ton
Pjanic not only got a goal, but had 124 touches, so is getting closer to the 150 passes per game that Sarri had asked for in pre-season.
“I told him he needs another 25 to meet the promise! Pjanic is improving a great deal in the number of touches and the vertical passes he is coming out with.”

From FI

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Pjanic not only got a goal, but had 124 touches, so is getting closer to the 150 passes per game that Sarri had asked for in pre-season.
“I told him he needs another 25 to meet the promise! Pjanic is improving a great deal in the number of touches and the vertical passes he is coming out with.”

From FI
I didn't catch the game but i heard that Pjanic not only got a goal, but had 124 touches, so is getting closer to the 150 passes per game that Sarri had asked for in pre-season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I didn't catch the game but i heard that Pjanic not only got a goal, but had 124 touches, so is getting closer to the 150 passes per game that Sarri had asked for in pre-season.
Strange, because I heard something different that Pjanic not only got a goal, but had 124 touches, so is getting closer to the 150 passes per game that Sarri had asked for in pre-season.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #5,990
    Strange, because I heard something different that Pjanic not only got a goal, but had 124 touches, so is getting closer to the 150 passes per game that Sarri had asked for in pre-season.
    Youre both wrong cuz he needs another 26 to meet the promise! Pjanic is improving a great deal in the number of touches and the vertical passes he is coming out with.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    I want to point out that Pjanic not only got a goal, but had 124 touches, so is getting closer to the 150 passes per game that Sarri had asked for in pre-season.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    You guys have really shitty sources because its literally Pjanic not only got a goal, but had 124 touches, so is getting closer to the 150 passes per game that Sarri had asked for in pre-season.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    He's always been very underrated because of the vital defensive work he provides.

But in offense, he was undermining because he lost his aggressiveness with Allegri. Now, with the verticality demanded from Sarri, if he keeps it up along with being aggressive, he could solidify as the best regista in the world.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
    Jul 27, 2015
    Youre both wrong cuz he needs another 26 to meet the promise! Pjanic is improving a great deal in the number of touches and the vertical passes he is coming out with.
    Although your math is accurate on this matter i still need to bring up the fact Pjanic also got a goal along with his 124 touches which were only -26 short of the 150 passes promise Sarri has asked of him in pre-season.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
    haha, let me guess: quote from pavluska? brilliant stuff :heart:

on a sidenote:
    Overall it feels like those long range goal numbers have dropped a lot, in 00ties players like Ronaldinho and Nedved used to take a lot more shots from outside of the box than players nowadays do. Im sure most of the Pjanic, Messi and Ronaldo goals in there are freekicks

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Overall it feels like those long range goal numbers have dropped a lot, in 00ties players like Ronaldinho and Nedved used to take a lot more shots from outside of the box than players nowadays do. Im sure most of the Pjanic, Messi and Ronaldo goals in there are freekicks
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/miral...&wettbewerb=&pos=&minute=&pos=&torart=&stand=

according to transfermarkt, he scored 21 goals for us, of which there were 7 free kicks and 4 penalties.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
    Jul 27, 2015
    Pretty sure that’s likely the case.

However, is just as true that football has changed/is changing, and so have the balls being used today, nevermind the increased ‘passing it all the way into the net’ style of play more and more often on display as we also could just aswell make a case about the overall talent, freedom and even the poor level of many mid-table opposing GK’s in the past compared to now. All in all, the game is evolving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)