Miralem Pjanić (44 Viewers)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Isnt Ronaldo a poison too?! Isnt Messi a poison?! I guess we should avoid great players and stick with players who arent good enough because they are not posion...

Pogba is great and he will be tremendous boost for the CL
Rabiot is a free transfer and better than what we have so even thinking about not signing him is stupid (unless there is more than the mommy issue with him)

Currently our midfield is this: Pjanic 8 while all the rest are 6s at best (maybe Can 6.5)
Rabiot is a pure 7 and he is young while Pogba is definitely a 9 (if you want to mock his Man Utd displays just take a look at his stats - He delivered.. Man Utd did not..)
These two dont down tools for there managers or only turn up for 2 months a year like pogba.Pogba was the head chairman for getting rid of mou and once he done that he played well for two months and now is doing the same shit with ole and wants to leave. The guys has a pathetic attiude and only plays well if the whole team is playing well and has two other midfielders doing all hes work for him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
"I would bet on the departure of Pjanic; in addition to the tactical questions, Juve would make a big capital gain." [Romeo Agresti]
Nothing against Miralem, but apart from several months at the end of 2016/17, he didnt seem like a good fit for us. I wish him the best if he were to leave and this summer is prolly the last summer we could get big offers. One between him and Dybala (both underperforming) needed to get sacrificed. Maybe in the end both.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Nothing against Miralem, but apart from several months at the end of 2016/17, he didnt seem like a good fit for us. I wish him the best if he were to leave and this summer is prolly the last summer we could get big offers. One between him and Dybala (both underperforming) needed to get sacrificed. Maybe in the end both.
:agree:

And to our surprise he was best at playing in a two man midfield with Khedira out of all players.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pjanic deep lying midfield position requires the most running?
yup, feel free to check the cl running stats of juve matches. since forever, pirlo and pjanic were among our players with the most distance covered. pjanic is always available to receive a pass, both at the back and in the attacking 3rd, and that requires a lot of running.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
yup, feel free to check the cl running stats of juve matches. since forever, pirlo and pjanic were among our players with the most distance covered. pjanic is always available to receive a pass, both at the back and in the attacking 3rd, and that requires a lot of running.
I understand that but if you look at the players playing regista they are often not the most athletic and still able to hack it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
A lot of walking involved there and hence he isnt active in final 3rd as much as be should be. In first part of this season he was effectively 60 min player. After that he would look dead. He reminds of some previous genereation of players, excellent technique but lousy physique..

Jun 6, 2015
Box to box requires just as much
Agreed. Midfielders in general usually run the most. On the flanks you sprint much more so it's natural that they don't run as much because of that higher intensity.

- - - Updated - - -

If we had a 20k running comp I'd bet on Pjanic or Matuidi finishing first.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah it's funny how after that Paris interview all this has come out

Hard job journalism
Not saying he will definitely stay but this has all come from that

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Pjanic: 'If PSG call, you listen'

Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic did not reject PSG or Real Madrid rumours. “If everyone is in agreement, we can discuss a departure.”

The Bosnian was a guest on French television Canal+ this evening and was asked about reports he could leave Turin for Paris Saint-Germain.
“PSG are among the eight best European clubs. They want to achieve this milestone of winning the Champions League and a club like that is attractive to any player.
“They have a project, great players and the ambition to win the Champions League, so I think they have a realistic chance of achieving that. This is a side respected by everyone. If they call, you do listen.”
When asked if he’d consider leaving Juve, Pjanic did not hold back.
“Everything is possible in football. I’ve been in Italy for eight years and I am at a very big club in Juventus. If everybody is in agreement, then we can discuss a departure, but I am not thinking about that.
“I just want to finish the season and go on vacation. I can say my goal for the next few years is to win the Champions League.”
Juventus had been among the favourites this season, but went out in the quarter-finals to Ajax.
“We could’ve done more, but over the two legs, Ajax showed they deserved it.”

He‘s gone.
PSG? €130?? :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)