Miralem Pjanić (38 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sounds like this guy is putting in groundwork to leave.

We really don't know what is going on behind the scenes or how it is affecting performances. For me he has been largely shit the second half of the season for his actual talent, and the same goes for others often spoken about. Last year people spoke about the Ronaldo signing and how it was needed to give a boost to players who had maybe lost a bit of enthusiasm and could be looking for new adventures. Wouldn't surprise me if it happened this summer instead. And there's always a risk there that it doesn't come together when you change several players at a time..

Last edited:

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Pjanic apparently clarified his comments in the Canal+ interview by telling a fan on instagram: "I never said I wanted to leave, I simply complimented a club, as I would have done at the Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City, etc. etc."

Pjanic:" I was a guest of a French show, it is clear that we would talk about PSG. Think of it the way you want, but I know what I said and I'm sure I didn't disrespect anyone. Always support your favorite team and don't write untrue things."

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Pjanic apparently clarified his comments in the Canal+ interview by telling a fan on instagram: "I never said I wanted to leave, I simply complimented a club, as I would have done at the Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City, etc. etc."

Pjanic:" I was a guest of a French show, it is clear that we would talk about PSG. Think of it the way you want, but I know what I said and I'm sure I didn't disrespect anyone. Always support your favorite team and don't write untrue things."
Just as expected.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

Maybe his agent told him to shut up until the transfer will materialize .... :ziz:

Talking about no social life of internet football team supporters :lol2:

I believe 99.9% of Tuzers are jobless , anti social , self centered , geeks , insecure , in debt , Instagram stalkers and having a problem approaching woman :lol:

just kidding

Last edited:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Maybe his agent told him to shut up until the transfer will materialize .... :ziz:
Could be this or the other way. Still he hasn't chosen words in which he says, he'll stay. He said things, which makes room for speculation: "I just want to finish the season and go on vacation. We'll se, everything is possible, I've been in italy for 8 yrs now..." ..and such things. So, we will see, but I wouldn't be surprised, if he leaves.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Could be this or the other way. Still he hasn't chosen words in which he says, he'll stay. He said things, which makes room for speculation: "I just want to finish the season and go on vacation. We'll se, everything is possible, I've been in italy for 8 yrs now..." ..and such things. So, we will see, but I wouldn't be surprised, if he leaves.
This is not new, he is a professional and open to stay but he is also been actively close to leave for the 2nd summer now. Do you remember last summer him and his agent flirting with Barcelona and not confirming he will stay until very end? Reporters asking him will he stay and he said ask the club etc.

You could figure it was just contract negotiations tactics, but maybe things are off or cold between him and hierarchy.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He has responded to two people on vs on insta staying he will stay
He will unless an important offer arrives and then there will be a mutual agreement on him to leave and... It would be good for us as he has been terrible this year compared to last year.. He is also too soft.
Pogba+Rabiot In
Pjanic Out

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
He will unless an important offer arrives and then there will be a mutual agreement on him to leave and... It would be good for us as he has been terrible this year compared to last year.. He is also too soft.
Pogba+Rabiot In
Pjanic Out
Pogba is poison, so is Rabiot. Keep Pjanic, and add other quality midfielders, end of story.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba is poison, so is Rabiot. Keep Pjanic, and add other quality midfielders, end of story.
Isnt Ronaldo a poison too?! Isnt Messi a poison?! I guess we should avoid great players and stick with players who arent good enough because they are not posion...

Pogba is great and he will be tremendous boost for the CL
Rabiot is a free transfer and better than what we have so even thinking about not signing him is stupid (unless there is more than the mommy issue with him)

Currently our midfield is this: Pjanic 8 while all the rest are 6s at best (maybe Can 6.5)
Rabiot is a pure 7 and he is young while Pogba is definitely a 9 (if you want to mock his Man Utd displays just take a look at his stats - He delivered.. Man Utd did not..)

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Isnt Ronaldo a poison too?! Isnt Messi a poison?! I guess we should avoid great players and stick with players who arent good enough because they are not posion...

Pogba is great and he will be tremendous boost for the CL
Rabiot is a free transfer and better than what we have so even thinking about not signing him is stupid (unless there is more than the mommy issue with him)

Currently our midfield is this: Pjanic 8 while all the rest are 6s at best (maybe Can 6.5)
Rabiot is a pure 7 and he is young while Pogba is definitely a 9 (if you want to mock his Man Utd displays just take a look at his stats - He delivered.. Man Utd did not..)
Maybe I'm biased, but I still haven't forgiven that whore for the way he left us. I know what he is capable of on the pitch.

Rabiot are demanding too huge wages, if rumours are to be believed. He is not worth it imo.

Imo, we should keep Pjanic and build midfield around him, get Kante and another Italian youngster, and we are set.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Swap for verratti or sell for 90mil to replace with ndombele and someone else.

I like pjanic but there are definitely better options out there than him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)