Miralem Pjanić (46 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Pjanic: 'If PSG call, you listen'

Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic did not reject PSG or Real Madrid rumours. “If everyone is in agreement, we can discuss a departure.”

The Bosnian was a guest on French television Canal+ this evening and was asked about reports he could leave Turin for Paris Saint-Germain.
“PSG are among the eight best European clubs. They want to achieve this milestone of winning the Champions League and a club like that is attractive to any player.
“They have a project, great players and the ambition to win the Champions League, so I think they have a realistic chance of achieving that. This is a side respected by everyone. If they call, you do listen.”
When asked if he’d consider leaving Juve, Pjanic did not hold back.
“Everything is possible in football. I’ve been in Italy for eight years and I am at a very big club in Juventus. If everybody is in agreement, then we can discuss a departure, but I am not thinking about that.
“I just want to finish the season and go on vacation. I can say my goal for the next few years is to win the Champions League.”
Juventus had been among the favourites this season, but went out in the quarter-finals to Ajax.
“We could’ve done more, but over the two legs, Ajax showed they deserved it.”

He‘s gone.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
He did not hold back with his comments huh? Did anyone see/listen to the interview? Any twist in words with the translation maybe?
Not really he was being a bit could but he definitely left the psg move out there
I think the writing is on the wall he's on the way out so is Dybala costa Sandro and cancelo to name a few. Looks like an overhaul is coming

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't think there will be mass changes. There shouldn't be and, if there are, it would likely only be because of some rot (players not giving full effort, not happy).

Already spent big on a young CB and on large wages for Ramsey. Any further players that would actually improve the team will be expensive. No point in swapping out more than another two or so players unless you have to.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
All Bosnian fans will become PSG fans. Lovely. Straight swap with Verratti wont be so bad.
We should give The worldcup champion to PsG too, Khedira (they already had Matuidi).

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Pjanic: 'If PSG call, you listen'

Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic did not reject PSG or Real Madrid rumours. “If everyone is in agreement, we can discuss a departure.”

The Bosnian was a guest on French television Canal+ this evening and was asked about reports he could leave Turin for Paris Saint-Germain.
“PSG are among the eight best European clubs. They want to achieve this milestone of winning the Champions League and a club like that is attractive to any player.
“They have a project, great players and the ambition to win the Champions League, so I think they have a realistic chance of achieving that. This is a side respected by everyone. If they call, you do listen.”
When asked if he’d consider leaving Juve, Pjanic did not hold back.
“Everything is possible in football. I’ve been in Italy for eight years and I am at a very big club in Juventus. If everybody is in agreement, then we can discuss a departure, but I am not thinking about that.
“I just want to finish the season and go on vacation. I can say my goal for the next few years is to win the Champions League.”
Juventus had been among the favourites this season, but went out in the quarter-finals to Ajax.
“We could’ve done more, but over the two legs, Ajax showed they deserved it.”

He‘s gone.
Damn, I thought Guardiola liked Pjanić...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)