Miralem Pjanić (41 Viewers)

Jan 22, 2016
He is not a DLP. It's like asking De bruyne to play in this position and expect him to deliver week in and week out.

I would only sell him if we buy N'Dombele and another one on the top of it.
Pogba is an all round midfield player ?? lol guy is fucking lazy shit that needs two players doing all hes work for him.
He is once in a generation talent. But took a wrong step by going to that shithole club.

I would buy him in a heartbeat. He is the exact player we miss more than any one else.

He can take the pressure off from other mids and attackers or make pint point passes all around the pitch at a glance.

He made a trio of Pogba - Stuararo and Hernandez working for the god sake .

Having him would be a dream

frick

Apr 4, 2010
He is not a DLP. It's like asking De bruyne to play in this position and expect him to deliver week in and week out.

He is once in a generation talent. But took a wrong step by going to that shithole club.

I would buy him in a heartbeat. He is the exact player we miss more than any one else.

He can take the pressure off from other mids and attackers or make pint point passes all around the pitch at a glance.

Who?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah Hernanes. I totally forgot about him lol.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #5,608

Nanes was amazing you peasant

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    PSG is a failed entity
    who cares?!
    they have money and also Verratti.

- - - Updated - - -

I am in a big club that I respect for that a lot. the future? In football everything is possible. just have to make everyone happy. We have to finish the season now. Then I'll go to the holidays and then we'll see what happens. "

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)