Miralem Pjanić (56 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Maybe, maybe not. We need a midfielder that can put a stomp on a game and wont look like hes gonna pass out any time now due to exhaustion.

I can see glimpses in Bentacur. But hes young and prone to silly errors and when its around the box its annoying. Like that fuck up in last few minutes...

Im not entirely writting off Miralem but he needs to do a hell of a lot better here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Been saying it for a long time, this dude is so overrated. People laughed when I said that we should sell him last season if a 100M offer came in, as people said he was worth it or even more.

Slow and most often insignificant passing, can't beat his man (Bentancur, Matuidi, Khedira even can), can't tackle like a DM. He can play well occasionally, but most often he has a lazy and careless attitude. To me he seems like a player who is very content with just floating around with some money and Serie A success, without much more ambition than that. A softie.

@zizinho, say something funny

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
U guys are too harsh on him. He is having his bad run of games but he still is our most skilled MF. I agree he was bad yesterday though got few careless passes which could end up pretty bad for us.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
what are you on? too early for you to be drunk :D

he isn't horrible but he does make some foolish fouls IMO.

It's also strange that we haven't scored from a FK yet this season have we despite having Dybala, Pjanic, and CR? that to me is crazy :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

It's also strange that we haven't scored from a FK yet this season have we despite having Dybala, Pjanic, and CR? that to me is crazy :D
Benta-Can-Pogba

:tuttosport:

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #5,010

what do you think the reason for that is? hint: it has to do with Pjanic

- - - Updated - - -

Benta-Can-Pogba

:tuttosport:
    Blaze-Pjanic-Pogba
    Benta-Can-that City kid

:fab:

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #5,014
    I believe he still takes 30m+ freekicks and sends the ball to the stands although he knows he'll never score those long-range fk's like he did before
    hes shooting straight into the wall these days, hoping it will somehow deflect into the goal, or pass through and surprise the GK. Pjanic was on pace to break Mihajlovics record in a couple of years, until Ronaldo came along. now it will never happen, unless the GOAT accepts himself that Pjanic is superior

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
    Pjanic and Dybala definitely had some amazing FK statistics going for them. I think Ronaldo is consistently better in training, since he takes them, but simply hasnt been sharp so far in the games. I also think that Pjanic or Dybala would have converted some FKs if Ronaldo had not 'disturbed' them.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
    Pjanic and Dybala definitely had some amazing FK statistics going for them. I think Ronaldo is consistently better in training, since he takes them, but simply hasnt been sharp so far in the games. I also think that Pjanic or Dybala would have converted some FKs if Ronaldo had not 'disturbed' them.
    Seems like you have not watched Ronaldo until he signed for Juventus. He barely scored a freekick since 2013, said that because he took every freekick for Real Madrid.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
    Seems like you have not watched Ronaldo until he signed for Juventus. He barely scored a freekick since 2013, said that because he took every freekick for Real Madrid.
    So what is the more logical answer? If he didn't score in Real, and if he isn't performing better than Pjanic and Dybala in training. Why does he take them then? Why does Allegri allow him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)