Miralem Pjanić (118 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Official: Pjanic renews with Juve | Football Italia

As expected, Miralem Pjanic has officially extended his Juventus contract to June 2023.

The 28-year-old has been at the club for two years since his release clause was activated from the Roma deal.

It’s reported the Bosnia international will receive €6.5m plus bonuses under the new contract in Turin.

This adds another two years to the contract, which had been due to expire in 2021, and almost doubles the €4.5m per year salary.

The huge raise was agreed as a rebuttal to interest from the likes of Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain.

OFFICIAL: @Miralem_Pjanic extends Juventus contract through 2023!

https://t.co/eU4wozSP1T#ForzaJuve pic.twitter.com/ez8vcrUnma

— JuventusFC (@juventusfcen) August 21, 2018

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Pjanic earns 2 mil€ more than before now. Good for him. However, extending his contract means shit these days. He could be gone next summer just the same. Greddy little fucks. Fuckung footballers man.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Happy for club's next captain :touched: Bosnian Prince @zizinho
This isn't Dybala's thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic earns 2 mil€ more than before now. Good for him. However, extending his contract means shit these days. He could be gone next summer just the same. Greddy little fucks. Fuckung footballers man.
I mean, I understand where you're comming from since we're all fans, but wouldn't you work for a company that pays you more than the current one?

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Did he really improve since coming from Roma, since we now want to reward him? Thats a huge salary increase. Now he earns more than Dybala, Chiellini, Matuidi, Sandro, Cuadrado, Costa?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
This isn't Dybala's thread.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, I understand where you're comming from since we're all fans, but wouldn't you work for a company that pays you more than the current one?
Well, yes, i would. But it takes some time getting used to thus modern way of football business where players would fell unrested and unhappy unless he gets a raise of 1-2 mil€ per year regardless that they are already makung more money than what mahority of the people living on this planet would earn in 10 lifetimes. Ronaldo did the same in Real Madrid. He was on 11 mil/year, Messi got a raise to 15 mil so Ronaldo (or his agent) immediately started to stur some shit up how he was unhappy and unappreciated just so he could get a more lucrative deal. Its frustrating.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, Ronaldo earns 30 fu king milion € per year. I know that people with a lot of money only want one thing and that is more money but it comes to a point whete it is getting ridiculous. And then im expected to fall on my ass because Ronaldo posted a fucking picture of him and his entire family dressed in Juve jerseys. He earns 30mil/year, for that ammount of money i would tattoo fucking "FINNO ALLA FINE" on my childs forehead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)