Miralem Pjanić (42 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Carlo Volpi (agent of Sturaro): "Pjanic has already communicated his will to Juventus, I expect a concrete offer from Manchester City and Barcelona."
City: “Pjanic is a player of Juventus and we are not interested in him. He is a top player, but we are not interested in him.”

Barcelona: ''The player is good, but here we have a Brazilian who will take that role because Barcelona wants that. There are those who take care of the market in Barcelona, ​​but surely I know the strategies of the company and Pjanic does not fit in."

That was Guardiola and Braida commenting on Pjanic last month..

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
City: “Pjanic is a player of Juventus and we are not interested in him. He is a top player, but we are not interested in him.”

Barcelona: ''The player is good, but here we have a Brazilian who will take that role because Barcelona wants that. There are those who take care of the market in Barcelona, ​​but surely I know the strategies of the company and Pjanic does not fit in."

Marotta: We are not interested in Higuain.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

Just means both are interested

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)