Miralem Pjanić (76 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What if we don't plan with a regista?

It's a bad idea imo, cause Pjanic to feed Ronaldo with his passes would be sex. But in general there are a lot of teams who play without a regista (France f.e.).
or bonbon might be our new regista? :baus:

i guess we'll stick with a regista. that was the single constant element of our gameplan since day 1 with allegri (and also with conte before that).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
or bonbon might be our new regista? :baus:

i guess we'll stick with a regista. that was the single constant element of our gameplan since day 1 with allegri (and also with conte before that).
Lets hope he stays.

But one thing is sure, IF Pjanic leaves, @Badass Dybala should be banned (at least threat banned from here) because of his jinx.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
why would anybody want to play for Chelsea today? No champions league, their best players want to leave and rest of squad looks kinda mediocre.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
That pathetic little fuk Tancredi... First it was no way Juventus could afford even half of CR7, no chance it will happen, they are poor, have no money, then when everyone reported a done deal and the wish of Ronaldo to go only to Juve being key, the pathetic loser "reported" that Juventus decided to sell Dybala, Pjanic and Alex Sandro to have a chance of signing the 33year old Cristiano.

Now everyone says Juventus value Pjanic at 100 mil euro, yet he says Juventus is willing to accept and offer of 75,000,001 euro, Pep said he doesnt want to bid for Pjanic, noone from Barca said a thing about him also. Yet, his report is that Pjanic wants to abandon the sinking ship that supposedly Juventus is and points to ManCity and Barca for being sooo cooool and says like a little kid "I wanna play there, I wanna play there, please sell me there, doesnt matter which one of those clubs, I wanna play there".

Idiot.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That pathetic little fuk Tancredi... First it was no way Juventus could afford even half of CR7, no chance it will happen, they are poor, have no money, then when everyone reported a done deal and the wish of Ronaldo to go only to Juve being key, the pathetic loser "reported" that Juventus decided to sell Dybala, Pjanic and Alex Sandro to have a chance of signing the 33year old Cristiano.

Now everyone says Juventus value Pjanic at 100 mil euro, yet he says Juventus is willing to accept and offer of 75,000,001 euro, Pep said he doesnt want to bid for Pjanic, noone from Barca said a thing about him also. Yet, his report is that Pjanic wants to abandon the sinking ship that supposedly Juventus is and points to ManCity and Barca for being sooo cooool and says like a little kid "I wanna play there, I wanna play there, please sell me there, doesnt matter which one of those clubs, I wanna play there".

Idiot.
So what you're saying is, Tancredi's tweet should be dismissed?

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
So what you're saying is, Tancredi's tweet should be dismissed?
I`m saying that the guy and guys like him are delusional and unfair when it comes to Juventus, they are clearly not hiding their hate towards the club and you could see/feel it in their tweets/posts/interviews/comments.

Here I`m just pointing out how a rumor is provided from different sources - and how I`m not surprised that it is him thats part of a group of journos who reported the lowest fee possible (75 mil, cmon have you read/heard someone reporting a price for Pjanic lower than that?) Also Pjanic communicated his will he wants to leave? All the reports state that the club doesnt wish to sell him, value him highly and wants to offer a new contract, the player likes it here and wants to resign, and it is the new agent that is pushing for a move. And now Palmeri says it is Pjanic who wants to go? Maybe Pjanic also wants to go to Milan, as it is his dream move even since he was a baby?

We will have valuable information soon enough, roughly 9-10 hours till the friendly with Bayern, either before or after the game someone from the management will have to face the journalists and answer the questions. We can wait and see what really is happening.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I`m saying that the guy and guys like him are delusional and unfair when it comes to Juventus, they are clearly not hiding their hate towards the club and you could see/feel it in their tweets/posts/interviews/comments. Here I`m just pointing out how a rumor is provided from different sources - and how I`m not surprised that it is him thats part of a group of journos who reported the lowes fee possible (75 mil, cmon have you read/heard someone reporting a price for Pjanic lower than that?) Also Pjanic communicated his will he wants to leave? All the reports state that the club doesnt wish to sell him, value him highly and wants to offer a new contract, the player likes it here and wants to resign, and it is the new agent that is pushing for a move. And now Palmeri says it is Pjanic who wants to go? Maybe Pjanic also wants to go to Milan, as it is his dream move even since he was a baby?

We will have valuable information soon enough, roughly 9-10 hours till the friendly with Bayern, either before or after the game someone from the management will have to face the journalists and answer the questions. We can wait and see what really is happening.
I was kidding :D

I know the guy is an idiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)