Miralem Pjanić (37 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus today contacted Pjanic's new agent, Fali Ramadani, and informed him that the player is not for sale at any price. In return, the agent reassured Juve, that he will not even consider any offers that are less than 100m. Contract renewal expected in coming weeks. #SkyItalia

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Juventus today contacted Pjanic's new agent, Fali Ramadani, and informed him that the player is not for sale at any price. In return, the agent reassured Juve, that he will not even consider any offers that are less than 100m. Contract renewal expected in coming weeks. #SkyItalia
wtf :D those offers wouldn't concern the agent anyway, but the club. it's either some bad translation or pure bs.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
wtf :D those offers wouldn't concern the agent anyway, but the club. it's either some bad translation or pure bs.
I think what it means, is when the agent negotiates with potential buyers, he'll tell them that they have to come up with 100mil or Juve will say no immediately

Apr 19, 2007
I think what it means, is when the agent negotiates with potential buyers, he'll tell them that they have to come up with 100mil or Juve will say no immediately
Basically Juve could say we dont want under 100. If he wants to go thats what we need but the agent/player could force Juves hand if they want to be dicks but maybe he said we wont take less than that which could mean one of two things
1. Agent is confident there is sombody ready to bid that
2. That Pjanic is happy unless a mega offer comes in

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Insider from italian forum tifosibianconeri which has announced Ronaldo before anyone else here due to an insider message, said 3 hours ago, that Pjanic most likely will leave:

http://www.tifosibianconeri.com/forum/topic/486605-il-topic-degli-insiders/?page=1221&tab=comments#comment-19551778

Translated: „I drop the bomb and then I'll be away for a while: As far as I know, Pjanic is gone.“

@Mark

@Tanu_Mz
none of these gurus knew anything about the bonucci return being discussed since february, right? also, one guru reports that pjanic will renew until '22, the other one is sure he's sold. :shifty:

btw if we really get pogba back, we'll definitely sell pjanic. and either emre can is capable of something he never shown at liverpool (i mean he can play regista as a champ), or pogback would be a downgrade on pjanic.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
none of these gurus knew anything about the bonucci return being discussed since february, right? also, one guru reports that pjanic will renew until '22, the other one is sure he's sold. :shifty:

btw if we really get pogba back, we'll definitely sell pjanic. and either emre can is capable of something he never shown at liverpool (i mean he can play regista as a champ), or pogback would be a downgrade on pjanic.
What if we don't plan with a regista?

It's a bad idea imo, cause Pjanic to feed Ronaldo with his passes would be sex. But in general there are a lot of teams who play without a regista (France f.e.).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)